TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

There was a grand reopening of a historic building in downtown Detroit last month and I got East African food from a food truck (they had a food truck lunch court set up with lots of choices!). I had nyumbani with plantains and yellow beans.

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

Both!

Definitely both.

Both if at all possible.

I would consider this option but I have to take the metro back home and carrying all those leftovers is hard :cry:

:smiling_face_with_tear: Another instance of bag of infinite holding being useful IRL.

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’ll always be next week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not in a humongous rush either way for TWW, there isn’t really anything for me to fomo over. TWW will still be there by the time I get to it and there’ll probably be bugs and things they’ll be fixing in the meantime. I’m more excited for the Brewfest Bash which isn’t for a few more weeks anyway.

1 Like

Does unironically liking parts of Shadowlands count?

I say just buy it. How much could it cost, $500, $1000?

I liked Sinrunner Blanchy.

1 Like

Me too, until they changed her galloping animation.

I’m gonna be stuck clearing my house to let my BiL and sister move in with me, but at least I got shiny new Dorf transmog and 4 glowstick gryphon kits for my sacrifice.

Remember to /hug Khadgar before launch though. For … reasons.

So what is the pre-patch stuff like? What event is happening? Anything meaningful?

Yes, we’re now sending the thought police to take you to the Maw to reprogram you.

Yeah this’ll be the first one I don’t play on launch. Shadowlands did a lot of harm and Dragonflight wasn’t really the course correction I hoped for.

I’ll probably get it eventually out of habit but there’s nothing I’m really hyped about, and I’ve got a pretty big backlog of other games I wanna play anyway.

1 Like

Ha, jokes on you! The Maw is one of the things I liked!

1 Like

Perhaps, but we’re sending you to your personal hell in the Maw.

You now work for Calia Menethil as a Azeroth UN Peacekeeper.

3 Likes

6 Likes

We’re long overdue some 2-pistol fighting.

2 Likes

Stands up and looks around to see if there are any possible volunteers to act as representatives on behalf of the Alliance

I have a suggestion. Don’t keep the peace. We need more Death Knights. How can we have any more Death Knights if we’re always trying to keep the peace?

Sits back down, pulls a spoon and a cup of pudding out of his beard.

1 Like

Actually that’s a thought.

There’s no more Lich King. We know rituals exist to create Death Knights in lieu of the Lich King’s direct intervention, but it’s intensive and time consuming.

Are the Knights of the Ebon Blade once again a finite resource?

I hope not. I certainly can’t wait to get this guy released from Remix! Will be interesting to see what carries over into TWW.

:metal:

1 Like