TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

I didn’t know we could even do that.

2 Likes

Last time I had it empty (last week?), when I started WoW up, the favorites menu was still ‘open’ (just empty) and pushed the rest of the list down. Whether they fixed this or not, I want a ‘hide’ tick box among other missing UI bits.

As of yesterday it was still like this for me.

Boss.

I removed everyone from my favorites list, no more ‘warband’ scene.

• Everyone still has access to the warbank, etc.
  • Reps / Currency still works fine.
  • Minimized the ‘favorites’ area, so it’s just one line.

Not ideal that we got a “cool new feature” and I’ve had to turn it off to not be annoyed when I log in, but oh well.

Thanks!

I also just tried this again and it’s still reloading open and blank for me, even after quitting Bnet, switching BNET accounts, and logging back.

Addons shouldn’t affect this or anything but who knows. TBH, can’t be bothered experimenting more. The 3 gobs and Sef will stay at the fire and I’ll continue to lament the lack of proper UX design applied to this.

I still don’t have the shield but I have about 5 of every other slot except legs. Pants and a shield – let’s go! I’ve gotten over 100k of this currency now lmao

1 Like

I currently resume relatively luke warm on The War Within from what we see so far.

I’ll still play it, but it’s more pandering to the wrong group of players, not doing anything to improve the situations of enjoyment for other players and going to likely turn into the Cata through WoD staleness of “Eugh, humans and orcs can go away.” by the end of it.

1 Like

A World of Warcraft/Trolli mashup was not something I expected to see. Feels like this would have been a really funny joke if it had come elsewhere.

1 Like

I finally got that shield – grabbed over 200k of the currency along the way :sleepy:

4 Likes

Best of all, because you got one faction’s version of it, you get the other faction’s version as well.

The resource transfer button is also back. I’d love to know why it got disabled, but eh, its fixed now!

Gentle reminder: If you bought the Epic edition, TWW goes live on Thursday the 22nd. If not, it goes live on the 26th.

4 Likes

I took vacation from 10am the 27th to Sep 3rd. Let’s gooooo

4 Likes

I really should bring back the old days and take a few days off to be a super gamer and get burnt out while I still can

6 Likes

I’ve not been able to take off for a game in a long time; and with TWW being the only game for the forseeable future that I have an ounce of excitement for (I know, I know…), it just felt like a good time to burn vacation time.

Last expansion I took time off for was Warlords of Draenor and uh… I feel like I cursed the WoW timeline with that.

3 Likes

God I was there for WoD launch night. Blizzard desperately shunting us to Pandaria to ease the server load in the Blasted Lands…

2 Likes

The itch has returned and I feel like getting it…But I got burned by Shadowlands extremely hard (like everyone else) so I’m hesitant to be there at launch. I sort of want to see what user reviews are like first before I my money away.

1 Like

There’s probably at least one person who liked Shadowlands.

And we cannot rest until we find them.

Raises his hand

The R & R you seek is close at hand.

Smiles and tips his hat.

they also most likely worked for Blizzard.

I work in office on Thursday and I’m hanging out with my friends after work and getting food truck food so I will be missing TWW launch.

Should I get Ethiopian or Nepali dumplings this week :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes