TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

So yeah I’m gonna roll a Zanadin just for the shield, because I have capped eighteen characters who were sitting between 40-60 and the only thing that will not drop is the damn shield!!!

Can you disable exp still? From the BG guy?

I’ve been leveling lowbies all day. I’m literally on my 7th run to 70. I’ve seen a couple of weapons, but no shields and some of my alts are paladins, so…

I’m seeing the same polearm on every single hunter. I don’t use polearms.

RNG feels bad, man.

1 Like

I am honestly struggling with the event and a fresh low-level. Even with full heirlooms, the events take forever to complete and since everybody now wants this transmog, there’s no level 70’s running around to deal with the world bosses, meaning it can take upwards of 15 minutes to drop a Event Boss. I’m beginning to think we might see Blizzard nerf Event Bosses health of something, because folks are struggling to drop them before they reach Enrage mode, or just phase out because the event switched Zones again.

I’m really hoping to avoid having to level even more alts. I just spent nearly 3 months in Remix doing that. I just want the shield. The other recruit mogs can be found in the new 1-10 zone.

I’ve got 50 Warrior and a 50 Shaman, so I’m hoping it will drop for one of them and I can just get them to 70 in the process.

Ridiculous.

Loving the event now with the changes!!

2 Likes

I got the shield on my first run through with a lvl 13 alt (dropped off of Onyxia)
So I wouldn’t give up hope.

1 Like

I did. And I would do so again.

1 Like

Seriously stupid that hunters only get polearm drops. I don’t want to use a polearm on my hunter. I want to use a god damn sword!

put some respect on the original /s tag

Maybe I’ll roll up a shaman alt real fast and see if I can get shields that way.

I have the silliest objection to the Horde symbol based on having to work with it in design: It. Is not. As wide. As its Alliance counterpart. And that drives me bonkers from a design standpoint because I have to adjust things accordingly to make it occupy the same space as its Alliance equivalent.

I can only imagine how internal designers feel. It’s a niche heckin’ thing but it’s a thing and also why tho Blizz pls

My objection to the Horde symbol is that if you put two of them next to each other it looks like Orc McDonald’s.

I finally got the shield to drop many many bosses and levels later.

I believe I might hate this shield so much just because of what I had to go through to get it, that I will not use it. But it is there and I am happy with having had obtained it.

2 Likes

Also got the shield. 50 War is now at 61. Like all pre-patch events, the event is good for leveling alts. Also got the heirloom ring as a result.

I do like the Horde shield much more than an Alliance shield. Looks like something a young a warrior would have.

1 Like

“Hey, everybody!” the people will cry. “There goes Thokk with his shield where the Horde symbol is crooked!”

Joke’s on you, I’m using it on the Vulpera Shaman I didn’t roll.

3 Likes

Starting to realize that new races are going to be harder to come by because we’re running out of animals to mash together with humanoids.

We’ve got wolf-people, lizard-people, bear-people, bird-people, multiple bug-peoples, fox-people, several fish-peoples, horse-people and that’s just a few. Now we’ve got spider-people and what’s left?

1 Like

We should have had the Sethrak as an allied race.

3 Likes

You misspelled Saurok.