TWW is going to be bad isn’t it?

I have to agree 100%. The on-rails story telling every expansion makes leveling unbearable for me. I love going back and questing in older expansions but BFA onward has been miserable.

SL mythic+ was a trillion times better than DF.

If story matters to you then sure I understand your take.

If the game being fun matters to you SL was significantly better

1 Like

Um, how? There was way more fun things to do in DF than there ever was in SL.

Lol I figured it’d be a matter of time before people were like “SL was good, DF bad!”

Next expansion, DF will have been amazing and WW terrible.

I only m+ in retail wow.

DF was absolutely ruined by Aug and the same meta every season.

DH, mage, Aug, priest…

Wow how unique.

The dungeons in DF were so awful they had to bring in previous expansion dungeons to supplement it

Why you think SL dungeons are returning s1 of TWW . Because they were amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, I even saw a tier list of expansions having BFA as one of the top. Imagine thinking Azerite farming as the best wow has put out.

1 Like

SL is up there with wotlk and legion.

DF is dead last with bfa and wod

M+ in general is almost always tainted by a meta. SL was no different.

Right, because Grim Batol is amazing. That’s why THAT’S coming back.

Like listen no, sorry. You’re just wrong here. They’re rotating dungeons and likely just picking dungeons that haven’t been done in awhile - which would be shadowlands dungeons at this point considering we didn’t see any of them in DF’s rotation.

You do remember SL’s did the same thing right?

Like we had Legion TW M+ and in the last season of SL, we had rotations. This isn’t because it’s being supplemented… it’s to aid in a lack of burn out from running the same dungeons every season.

I think you’re trolling at this point

You’re right. TBC might be the worst expansion ever below them all

My bad thinking anything is worse than TBC

It’s concerning to me that you only seem to think SL was a good expansion.

1 Like

That was my biggest gripe with DF. I just couldn’t stand the dialogue. WoD, MoP, and Legion had the best leveling experience IMO, so I’m not sure why they are losing their touch with that part of the game now.

Here’s hoping TWW surpasses all expectations.

The slyvannas raid was bad, but castle nathria was absolutely amazing.

The zones were beautiful and so unique. dungeons amazing, legendaries and covenants allowed very unique and different play styles. By the end I would swap covenants multiple times a day, it was so great.

Warrior was so fun in SL. Super simple talent trees, now I have a ton of extra unnecessary buttons. They need to be trimmed by at least 30%.

Every class with the new talent trees are so overwhelming.

Lol this is so true. It took half of shadow lands for them to make convenants more convenient lol. And this was the feedback every player gave in beta.

And they just decided on being stubborn.

Shocking, covid ruined production and timelines.

Name a business that wasn’t impacted by covid.

Imagine blaming timelines in a video game on a global pandemic that shut down the entire world.

Kekw

It’s just weird to me that you have this take when you’re saying DF was bad because of Aug evoker/the meta, but covenants played a huge part in why SL M+ was VERY picky.

The zones WERE beautiful, the dungeons WERE good. The issue was never the zones/questing/dungeons. It was the lack of real content and the droughts we dealt with. The anima/borrowed power farming, the need to constantly switch covenants when something changed, etc.

FFXIV didn’t seem too hindered by covid.

Lets be real, covid was NOT the reason SL was bad. If anything, covid was probably why most of us continued to play it.

They’ve bled so much talent during Dragonflight due to their awful policies and pay that we’re down to who knows who developing the game (and they’re likely leaving too). War Within is going to offer constant class changes/balance updates with no vision, with garbage world content and barely-developed Delves, finished off with a push to incentivize Mythic raiding by cannibalizing Mythic Plus’s ilevel and rewards. Great!!!

1 Like

Comparing different countries covid policies makes no sense lol.

FFXIV is developed outside the US. Cannot compare at all.

I fear that you might be right. I’m hoping delves are fun, at least.

1 Like

Pretty sure they still dealt with covid lol

This is true for the mythic plus part of it. It did suck when they released augment with no thought behind its affect on the community or the grouping dynamics.

That and the horrendous Demon hunters as one of the major tanks due to bloated toolkits and mobility.