TWW is going to be bad isn’t it?

First the week long downtime with the Warbanks and now this terrible pre-patch event. Blizzard certainly isn’t giving the player base any confidence with these updates. At least I can say that I enjoyed Dragonflight.

87 Likes

Looks like more of the same.

Hero Talents will be covenants. And Delves will be Torghast.

44 Likes

They did not even really let peopel do proper testing of leveling either, I hope to see the biggest trainwreck ever. It probably will not be as bad as I want to see, but hopefully it is at least enough to make me sad.

7 Likes

Well, they’ve managed to put in annoying mechanics since Legion (with its artifact weapons), then BFA with Azerite, then SL with covenants. I doubt TWW will be any different. At least we have talent trees back like from original wow (yay!). I hope they don’t make you sit through a million conversations while questing in TWW. So annoying -you can’t cancel them like cinematics - you have to hear them over and over again on each alt.

14 Likes

I think its the first expansion im not excited about. I feel like its just going to be more grind then story.

33 Likes

Can’t be any worse than the absolute disaster DF was.

Outside of dragonriding it was the worst expansion maybe ever.

16 Likes

I mean between:
-Warband launch being scuffed
-prepatch breaking things across the game
-insanely expensive WB bank tabs
and a mindnumbingly bad prepatch event, they’re not really off to a great start.

52 Likes

Blizzard needs to seriously hire capable, competent, and qualified employees instead of whatever they are looking for in hires now.

36 Likes

Yes. Yes it is.

3 Likes

So annoying -you can’t cancel them like cinematics - you have to hear them over and over again on each alt.

WoW would be so much better if it didn’t have a “story quest.” Completely ruins the leveling experience and the replayablity of the game.

6 Likes

I have to agree. Idk if it’s worse than shadowlands. But DF screwed up something that no other WoW expansion screwed up (except maybe MOP) The artstyle. It has the UGLIEST dragons I have ever seen.

And the talent trees have just made every class feel awful to me.

8 Likes

Ehhhhh at least you get actual armor and gear in delves.

1 Like

Delves save us. I hope they’re fun at least.

You should be a politician the way you skirted around saying “dei hires.”

16 Likes

From what I played on the BETA I really did enjoy it. The leveling isn’t too long and you get some good side stories if you like that kind of thing. Overall, I hope this patch got a lot of the launch issues out of the way. I mean except for the zone all systems are in more or less.

4 Likes

it’ll probably be fine.

which means people will interpret it as bad. People tend to look at neutral things and see them as negative.

7 Likes

Is the leveling challenging? Does it represent 60+ hours worth of content?

Because if not, I’m genna be playing Elden Ring instead.

2 Likes

What are dei hires?

4 Likes

I don’t know about “cant be”. To me, every expansion since MoP has been worse than the last, and TWW is looking like an unfinished hot mess to me. Personally I won’t buy the expansion, and most likely I won’t renew my sub. Not being negative, just honest.

3 Likes

Rrrrrrrrright.

*spots landmine. Avoids it.

9 Likes