TWW Client not recognizing WOW Lengendary Mouse extra mouse buttons

yeah ive tried remapping once I got the software thanks to Dookta. Its not working. Idk what else to do. bit of a let down the state this game hit the servers in.

2 Likes

Please fix this Blizz!! :sob:

2 Likes

http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/15567/ for my mouse

3 Likes

Blockquote Im trying to figure out how to get into the mouse software or a place I can download it. Ive tried Steelseries website but no luck. If someone could point me in the right direction id be grateful!

ive had this mouse since cata and never had to download any software, im also looking for a place to download it; if it’ll even be a fix. This has been a problem in TWW beta for a while that i reported a few times. Was hoping it was just a beta hiccup but i guess i’m glad im not alone

i’ll give it a try

2 Likes

Still no mouse… no play… no pay! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Turn off in-game mode in the mouse software and map the buttons:

im gur. com/a/gh4jXWm

Worked great for me

1 Like

YEP same problem here and im not gonna put up with it, been going at it with the blizz support which is just bsing me at this point, I am fed up and very upset with the blizzard support and their lack of helpful anything concerning this issue. Hope theres a fix soon because I have paid good money to keep my way of playing (with a cata mouse).

4 Likes

google wow cata gaming mmo mouse steel series “drivers” i believe? You can find the .exe for it and then if you just plug it in you can see the app in your little tray in the bottom right of the wondows pop up bar.

1 Like

I can get a few action bars worth of stuff working with the mouse software, but I cant get mousebinds to work with vuhdo :upside_down_face: :anger:

1 Like

how was this accomplished?

1 Like

Howdy Everyone!

I’m glad to hear a workaround was found. I did pass this up and we are seeing the same thing. A bug report has been opened on this and we are looking into it.

No ETA right now but I’ll update this thread if I hear anything or if we need any additional information.

13 Likes

Please get this remedied soon. I’ve had to spend time with my family, and it’s rather annoying.

7 Likes

I found that it still works in classic WoW… So there’s some disconnect with the newly released stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, I have this issue too. At first the beta was fine and so was live. Then some time I started getting crashes using the buttons on my mouse (I have a Razer Naga). Then after a more recent patch, instead of crashes the buttons simply were ignored when combined with a modifier. Now that the prepatch is out I’m getting the same issue I had in the beta, the mouse buttons not working at all with modifiers.

1 Like

Piling on to say “me too” with the mouse issues. Hope it gets more visibility. Razer Naga, MacOS 14.5. None of the tips I’ve found on the forums yet have worked.

3 Likes

Patiently waiting to hear back from Blue. Itching to try out new class mechanics

1 Like

+1 on the issue.
Workaround to turn off ingame mode kinds sucks. eg; scroll button is ctrl-1 which is shortcut to 1st chrome tab, not to show scroll cursor.

2 Likes

We’ve got a fix for the Steelseries WoW MMO mice extra buttons not working in the works. I expect a build with that fix to go out sometime next week.

20 Likes

I’m going to add in a " extra buttons doesn’t work" for me too. I can’t seem to figure out the work around. the software already had the “in game enable” unchecked. I’m guess not much playing of WoW unless they get it fixed. Hope there’s some mention somewhere that is high visibility as I don’t come here often either. I’ll go back to enjoying the new stuff in FF14, no issues there, until Blizz gets their stuff together again.

3 Likes

Whatever mouse you have either the Cata mouse or the Legendary version. Make sure you have the correct software for YOUR mouse or it wont work. If ur gonna use the work around be sure to leave “ingame mode” OFF. Use the custom macros that @Ozzroc Suggested earlier in the thread. The link to the software download is provided by @Sancho , earlier in the thread as well. I got my work around to work using these two gentlemens help.

4 Likes