Two New WoW Classic Realms Opening In This Region

Awesome!

Hang on, let me refill my popcorn …

And they do want people to just LEAVE the larger servers too.

If you’re curious what 10+ layers of people jammed onto the same one will look like if it stays as is wait 8-10 weeks and see how bad it will be if some more don’t move off.

3 Likes

Why would we move when new servers have been experiencing the same issue, and people have dedicated 40hrs + already to their characters.
Our guild moved from Herod to Stalagg when Blizzard first brought up the problem. With a mixed bag of players being able to get in and stay in because they did prolonged sessions and took time off from work, to players that were occasionally able to get on for an hour or two in the past few days, to players who have seen no game time at all.

Blizzard dropped the ball with the Secure your name before the Servers Open money grab crap. 10s of thousands if not 100s of thousands of people restarted their Subs early just to secure a name and a home. What did Blizzard do? They released a small handful of servers, told people to move, saw a problem, dropped a half-baked solution (over and over and over), and have basically negated the secure your name and server early “incentive”. Basically scamming a large player base out of money by not delivering what they promised.

Its been a dumpster fire, and really nothing has been fixed. No meaningful solution has been delivered.

15 Likes

i’ve gotten every single name i’ve wanted on all of the realms that i have played on so far. are you trying to name your resto shaman joe or something?

There is no community if we can’t logon. Also, if this is your argument then you shouldn’t want people to reroll either so whats your solution besides being a troll?

4 Likes

Because we’re still in the launch week. Most people are still moving around trying to find a server. You still have droves of people signing up to play. Allowing current players too stubborn to move to transfer to new servers will just move the problem around. If they open transfer off of full realms, what do you think will happen? There’s already enough people waiting in queues to fill 5 more servers. Until the population stabilize, letting you transfer your level 20 will just screw someone else up. You will get your transfer, just not now. For now your options are to either reroll to another server or endure the queue.

2 Likes

Ah so you are a troll gotcha, are you upset that your BfA didn’t do as hot as classic on launch?

2 Likes

if you reroll together you can continue your community. it’s not blizzards responsibility to give into demands that ruin the classic experience.

1 Like

Yeah, me and a group of friends moved twice. Seems like the “add more servers and make new toons” solution isnt working.

9 Likes

Blizzard.

People will go to this server… if you let them transfer their characters, right now. We know you value community highly and so do we but the game is in its utter infancy and this is the literal best time to have transfers, before communities build and the cement dries.

People just want to play with their friends. You can let that happen still. New servers will help the queues. Expanding server limits will just result in MASS FLOODING of players in Phase 2. Server transfers for the next week and only the next week + two or four new servers right now, are the right answer for everyone involved.

9 Likes

Stop accusing everyone of being a troll because you don’t agree with them. You’re at fault here. You don’t want the queue but you refuse to take the solutions offered to you. If anything, you’re the troll.

1 Like

Yeah cause sharding was in vanilla, change your diaper.

1 Like

i have several others around this level as well. i’m leveling them to help each other not rush to end game.

No they aren’t if they were moving around then these servers would be leveled out by now, the longer you wait the less likely people are going to move. This isn’t a reason ‘Because it’s launch week’.

How would it move the problem around if you only allow High > Low. It wouldn’t you just can’t think logically.

3 Likes

Too many servers. Same mistakes you made 15 years ago. Your company does not learn.

1 Like

If you server xfer together you can do the same.

2 Likes

I said “my friends are not moving”, not me. I’ve moved twice, losing my secured name, progress, and friends. I’m done moving, it’s Blizzard’s turn to be accommodating.

7 Likes

Where the heck are the pve realms? You all keep opening pvp realms with all the dang pve realms having massive ques. What is wrong with you all?

1 Like

Are players at that point where they want a transfer over more servers being added?

At this point I am not sure how many people will freely move, given the name reservations plus depending on friends/family/guild mates on the same server. This problem may not correct itself even with transfers allowed.

there’s only one normal rp realm as well. i’d love another one to stick my horde onto. the fact there isn’t one when most of my slots are alliiance on this one sucks. i have an orc warlock on old blanchy but i wish he was on an rp server. :frowning: that’s legit my only complain about this whole thing.

3 Likes