Two New WoW Classic Realms Opening In This Region

I’m already too invested in my character to move, like a lot of other players I assume.

If I could transfer it with my friends I would move.

9 Likes

The lack of communication is deafening. You dont have to do an AMA but you guys understand why people arent going to these new realms as much as you want them to, address it. Why arent you setting up server transfers, either you have the tech available or you dont. Communicate even if you dont respond to individual posts.

3 Likes

I’m sure that’s how most feel right now

Lol, I guess all the pre-launch realms being full or high has no meaning to you. People were told to transfer, and after they did, got stuck in a high realm.

Thanks for stopping by to offer your opinion.

5 Likes

Offer free transfer from all realms so I can go back to my group of 6 friends that are now on 3 different servers thx to the queues and we’ll jump ship :+1:

7 Likes

[Q: Will PAID transfers also be a thing should a server drop heavily in population and a player wishes to move to find more activity or reconvene with friends on another server? ](https://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ct08c7/welcome_to_the_rclassicwow_subreddit_ama_with_the/exi8yax/?context=3)

A: We’re considering integrating a character transfer service once players have reached higher levels. This was available in the original WoW. We’ll look at the rules we imposed at that time and also discuss the implications of players moving to a new realm. We believe realm identity is an important aspect of Classic so any guidelines around transfers should support this belief.

+1 On Server Transfers I am even willing to pay the $25. I believe you should only allow server transfer off the high populated realms. I’m really caught up on switching servers right now even though I have high ques because I put a lot of time into my character. Should have 6 month cool down btw for server transfers.

3 Likes

what level is your toon?

My friends are not leaving Whitemane unless they can transfer their characters off. You know what you have to do, Blizzard.

5 Likes

Yes they do, and they’re doing it. Ignoring the demand for server transfers 2 days after launch.

3 Likes

then deal with the queues. you decided to roll on a full realm and are now dealing with what happens at launches when you do. they gave you the tools to fix it yourselves but you’re choosing not to. you’re expecting everyone else to stop logging in so you can play. you can’t expect other people to. you can only control your own actions

3 Likes

Please allow people to transfer to these new servers so communities, guilds, and friends can play together. People are going to disregarded all their progress as they get close to level 30 to start over.

This is a win win situation. Friends play together, stayed subscribed longer and balance out the server population. Like others have mentioned, I would even pay for it although it should be free for a limited time.

4 Likes

It’s funny you guys have almost no reasons why this is a bad thing besides “THEY SHOULDNT”.

You mind explaining why or are you just a BfA troll?

2 Likes

Quit your whining.

I didn’t decide to roll on a full server, when i went to mine it was empty. We didn’t have a lot of options at launch.

6 Likes

uh classic is about server communities? you want them to allow large amounts of a server transfers completely uprooting communities? what happened to #nochanges guys

1 Like

What are you trying to twist into this ?

If you’re going to imply whatever, just come out and say it. It’s 6 am here and I haven’t had my coffee yet.

Our guild listened to Blizzard and moved 3x and then got split because we still hit a 12k Q with 5-6 hours of waiting to get on. We chose a low population and it filled up too quickly. We shouldn’t be punished for listening to Blizzard. But Blizzard can’t expect people to just keep rerolling everytime they open up a new server. It’s time to allow transfers.

9 Likes

there’s been tons of servers released since then. i suppose your guild has a discord or most of you have each other on btag? reroll. it’s free.

1 Like

I also left a full server to the one available to me, I did what Blizzard wanted and I get punished for it. I lost 2 of my 3 names o wanted which is why i reserved early.

7 Likes