Two New Realms Now Open - Aug. 27 5:30 p.m. PDT

We have opened two new realms in this region:

Name Type Timezone
Azuresong Normal Pacific
Windseeker Normal Eastern

We recommend that players looking to avoid queues on Full realms move to these new realms for a smoother experience.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Make it PVP and give me and my friends a free character transfer and I will

24 Likes

normal servers lol

2 Likes

Can you guys consider SA servers, please? At least 1 or 2

6 Likes

If you can allow Free Transfers with our Guild Transfer we might consider moving

9 Likes

BLIZZARD FOR GODS SAKE! KILL ARMY BOXING HOW HARD IS IT TO DO THAT
1 PC = 1 CLIENT ON CLASSIC.
the moment you kill army boxers the server will empty

6 Likes

So you recommend that EVERYONE move to these servers. Got it.

9 Likes

this is a joke right?

2 Likes

Benediction PvP East that was released a little over an hour ago is already High population. Might need to consider opening another PvP East server within 30 mins to an hour.

5 Likes

How about you take snapshot of some of the larger servers so its easier to convince guild mates and friends who reserved names, and have already started progressing yesterday to move to those fresh servers.

Just add a function to make sure the Character Names and Guild names can’t overlap between both servers and you should be able to merge them back in months later with no conflicts.

3 Likes

how many times do you expect us to keep moving lol? I moved to one of your last new PVP servers and now it’s full with an hr+ queue. You give false advice and hope and made my kids cry.

6 Likes

MOAR PVP SERVERS!

I want to play on a server that won’t have an 10k que by tomorrow. Please just make more servers, why are you starving us.

2 Likes

I would love to if it didn’t mean abandoning the character I’ve already invested a whole day in.

10 Likes

I’m just here to watch the chaos, and maybe sit in que.

2 Likes

We want 2 more PvP EST Servers… they are crowding Pacific Servers and preventing people who have jobs to play massive ques start at 6 pm EST… coincidence…

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY RELEASE 2 PACIFIC AND EAST COAST PVP SERVERS AND STOP FUNNELING PEOPLE INTO ONE SERVER.

We thought Sulfuras would be safe yesterday and it now has almost 2 hour queue if not more.

BE PROACTIVE NOT REACTIVE.

4 Likes

I’m legit laughing in my chair right now. I can’t even handle this lmao

8 Likes

Allow us to xfer to them from our servers now

3 Likes

People can’t keep moving every day and start from scratch. This is not a solution guys and you are just funneling people into pacific servers smh

5 Likes