Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

And you expect the people getting excluded to be quiet and happy until then?

I mean from Blizzard perspective, it’s a two for one deal on customization.

Oh I have little expectations of the forum folk.

At this rate they’re never gonna get void stuff, but watch what next race gets customizations and see the "V"Es grab it.

1 Like

And you think 2 is equal to 1?

1 Like

I think Blizzard decided to give it Void Elves because it was an easy thing to do.

I wonder if my new dargon coming in Dragonflight can also be a Dark Ranger because it’s also the same copy-pasted lazy model of an elf.

I sure can’t wait for them to be the newly hated elves on the block. Maybe we can get a third page of options for them? :slightly_smiling_face:

So they accomplish this by…

Giving more stuff to likely two of most played races.

Talk about oof logic.

1 Like

Again, you think 2 to 1 is equal?

They also gave stuff to dark iron dwarves which are one of the least played races even though everyone talks about how cool they are and how they’d love to roll a dark iron dwarf

ask blizzard not me lol

Have ya ever considered that not everything is going to be equal?

And you expect people to be okay with that? That we should all agree with you?

I’m expecting you to quit acting like a child over some pixels.

I think your race even being acknowledged by Blizzard is a godsend. Be happy they even gave you the chance for choice–even if it’s ripped from the narrative that was crammed in down your throat.

They do that consistently with Shadowlands. But I’ll be waiting for eighteen years for two more options of earrings.

Take your spooky elves and make peace with it and look cute with spoopy red eyes.

Okay so we’re on to insults since you got yours.

People are upset cause we’re getting excluded, that Alliance are getting more options for no reasons at the expense of Horde, when this has happened before.

You don’t get to tell people they’re not allowed to complain.

3 Likes

As an Alliance member, I don’t like that elves get everything. :slightly_smiling_face: But that’s just how the cookie crumbles. Void Elves are the hip new thing the cool kids want and it’s sick, yo. You can be the same thing on both sides!

Tell that to the Nightborne.

How is it happening at the expense of the Horde? It doesn’t cost the Horde anything for Blizz to ctrl+c ctrl+v some new customizations. Horde got Zandalari trolls and vulpera (two extremely popular and totally new races) while Alliance got fat humans and diaper gnomes (two unpopular races) so Blizz really owes us forever

2 Likes

I didn’t insult you, I had expectations of you.

You don’t think the Alliance has never experience that? Look up race/class combos. The Alliance only lead that category for one patch cycle.

But by all means, continue to act like a child who just found out other people have the same toy.