Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

I mean, Paladins yes.

But a lot of that is framing too. Like, people who want to play a High Elf are going to keep asking for stuff until they get to play a High Elf.

Entropic Embrace toggles, race toggles, Paladin class. It’s not going to go away. If you give them like, orange hair, it’s not going to go away.

I think that this kind of says it all actually. You’re like, “There is no end to it.”

but like, the conditions were set seventeen years ago. High Elf Paladins.

If Blizzard gives anything short of that, they’re going to just keep asking. It’s silly to think anyone would stop.

I kinda accepted / expected if we got the options NEs would too since the NE ones existed at all and I didn’t see them giving a model toggle to Forsaken for NEs and BEs.

Also my points on visual uniqueness have me objecting to the BE model being copied again on principle even if on another Horde race.

So I was content to assume BEs/NEs, the VE addition is really not needed and kinda in poor taste given BEs can’t seem to get anything w/o it being immediately given to VEs. And then it’s doubly weird they cut it off at VEs, like yeah VEs make no sense for these options and neither do NB but why were NB left out? At the core DRs are / were a Horde identity so why do 2 Alliance races no have access to that but only 1 Horde race?

2 Likes

well i hate to burst your bubble but void elfs were once belfs before they went void .

Forsaken were humans before they were Forsaken, how come they don’t get human options?

2 Likes

Name me ONE dark ranger that is in the alliance? Just ONE.
Well there goes that argument.

You have my support

Blizzard can always add it…they will do it now

Why are people freaking out so much over a skin tone and an eye color combo?

2 Likes

Same reason they had to add the Mag’har Orcs as a seperate AR instead of customizations, despite both Orcs and Mag’har are the same race.

You could make that argument for Dark Irons, Lightforge, and High Mountain.

They are just selfish that people are getting more options

Gatekeepers

1 Like

Yeah, all comes down to Laziness. But that is what we got to expect from Blizzard.

What a weird thing to gate keep.

1 Like

Void elfs were never dark rangers though. Dark rangers are techically undead Blood elves, that were raised right after Arthas attcked the city. After that event, no other Blood elf would become a dark ranger. Therefore according to lore, no Void elf dark ranger should be possible.

1 Like

Please point out what options the Nightborne got.

People keep focusing on the Darkfallen, but there are other Azerothian lifeforms with red eyes. The black dragonflight.

It’s because people are bigoted against void elves; it’s like how Horde players used to hate blood elves for being fabulous except the anti-void elf sentiment is even worse because they’re Alliance

1 Like

Ask Blizzard.

There is now, we formed a new counsel and it even turned me into a ghost here on the forums, hehe

I think people up in arms because void elfs are always obtaining the same customization as Blood elves, possibly even more now, even though they should be their own Race. Its a shame really.

1 Like