Two Alliance races got dark ranger options, while one Horde did

But I guess 20 years of Dark Rangers being the iconic shock troops of the Forsaken isn’t as important as making the Horde neutral lmao

Edit: people are saying I’m unhappy about this. Clearly I’m not. I’m very happy that options were added to represent this longstanding Horde subfaction in both an Alliance specific and faction neutral variation.

65 Likes

I was under the impression Nightborne were also getting it?

Annoyed is an understatement. Once again, void elves get everything.

Nope. Nightborne don’t get it.

52 Likes

Pretty weird. They would have looked pretty cool with red eyes.

6 Likes

Complete nonsense.

There are no Dark Rangers in the Alliance, either among the Void Elves or High Elves. There’s no reason to have added these customizations to Void Elves.

79 Likes

Well don’t you know? The void elves are entitled to everything the blood elves get. Soon, they’ll have green eyes.

82 Likes

Yeah VE was outta left field. Night Elf and BE were the only rangers we had known about.

25 Likes

Even then, the Night Elf Dark Rangers weren’t in the Alliance. Not yet at least.

6 Likes

I don’t know why I’m disappointed. Blizz threw their lore in the trash years ago.

But also, we didn’t need even more elf goodies. Throw a bone to some of the other races, please.

28 Likes

Well them betraying their kin didn’t make a lick of sense or them agreeing to be raised in general.

7 Likes

Wait, the Dark Ranger option isn’t open for Blood elves, was it? :mag_right:

I’m worried about Undead Paladins.

It makes no less sense than humans doing it.

Void elves are a form of blood elf so there goes any argument against void elves getting dark ranger options

11 Likes

Yeah well, that’s like your opinion man. Night Elf Dark Rangers are stupid, can’t change my mind.

5 Likes

Show me one Void Elf Dark Ranger, and I’ll accept this.

15 Likes

im so glad my void elf warlock can have red eyes now

7 Likes

VEs shouldn’t have got the options.

BEs and NEs cool.

At least w this logic they shoulda thrown them to NB too since they are obviously just doing what ever.

21 Likes

Okay, I’ll show you one when I unlock it on my void elf priest!

3 Likes

Well that’s what I had thought since folks are throwing around it being a general elf option? Is this even live yet?

1 Like

Guess I can see why Void Elves got it seeing Blizzard caved and had to appease the so called high elves or they would cry more though wish all elves got it then may have made a Nightbourne.

3 Likes