Twitch drops, no reward

Hello, I watched a WOW stream for 4 hours and went to claim my world of warcraft reward but have no recieved anything in game.

I changed my twitch username several days ago and assumed that the drops would still work since both my twitch and blizzard account uses the same email address. However I have still not recieved my pet reward.

If I update my twitch account through blizzard It will go on a 7 day cooldown and I’ll miss out on the pet.

I need help Blizzard.

With so many watching and claiming best thing for now is to wait a few days and it should be there by then.

2 Likes

I sure hope you are right…I hope changing my username didn’t make me miss out on the reward…

When you watched did the streamer say drops enabled tag on the stream?

1 Like

Yes, I even checked and it said drop enabled. It was at 100 percent and I hit claim on the reward, it even shows I claimed the reward.

1 Like

Ok good then again just sit tight and wait is what many of us are now doing who claimed it first day :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_nod: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

okay, under the dragon kite pet it says to connect my twitch account, but under blizzard it shows an account already connected. Should I disconnect the old account and add the new account?

I’m going to go ahead and just reconnect my twitch account, it’ll go on a 7 day cooldown but atleast I have the reward already in my twitch account.

If there is something I may have failed to mention or forgot I’m sure someone else will come help clear it up.

1 Like

So I disconnected my old twitch account and it let me reconnect the new one.

I went back to twitch and connected my battle.net account under the dragon kite pet and it finally connected. So now I’m connected on both twitch and battle.net. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just curious when you did that was the pet still marked as claimed?

1 Like

The pet when i connected went from a purple connect to a check mark saying game account connected and the reward was marked as claimed.

1 Like

Ok sweet :dracthyr_heart: then you are now right where rest of us are just waiting since you are all connected and your twitch is secure to battle net. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Check here - http://twitch.tv/drops/inventory

It should tell you your progress (or lackthereof)

1 Like

I think it states even on the drops page that due to how many might be expecting the rewards, it will take some time for them to be available.

As long as you are set up and the reward is claimed, I think you will be good for when it aligned up to your details.

1 Like

I also didn’t get it but I know people who did even though I got it claimed 14 hours ago.

I didn’t get it either yet. I claimed it, I reconnected my account to make sure it was connected correctly. Everything looks like it went through so maybe there is just a delay and how do we know when we got it? Will it be in the mail? Will it show up on the pet journal as a gift?

I’m thinking maybe they don’t release the gifts until after the event is over? I see some sent Tickets and stuff but I’m not doing that. I’ll keep checking the boards and talking to other people to see what’s going on, so nobody has gotten it yet right?

Prolly no one has it yet. From twitch inventory page:

Depending on the number of claims and the game developer’s fulfillment schedule, it may take some time to fulfill the Drop rewards in the game. Learn more.

1 Like

Drop rewards can lag behind.

One thing to be aware of - which I actually was not until recently.

If you change your Twitch password, it breaks your links. It may still show connected on our side - but it’s not. Needs to be redone.

If that isn’t applicable here, probably just a delay.

3 Likes

I just got the Dragon kite now!

2 Likes

I was playing a few minutes ago and mine showed up.

3 Likes