Twitch drops, no reward

I qualified and claimed mine yesterday on Twitch. It just recently appeared in WoW.

3 Likes

Mine just showed up just now.

4 Likes

Is there an estimate on the delay?

At what point is it ā€œjust taking some timeā€ and ā€œitā€™s brokenā€?

For all the other promotions the rewards were, literally, instant. But this time (for the Swift mount), itā€™s been 5 hours and still nothing.

Iā€™m fine to be patient, even if there was a way to know I wouldnā€™t get it for 30 daysā€¦ as long as I knew it was coming, Iā€™d be fine.

But the disconnect between Twitch and WoW is a concern. Especially when the promotion is only for a few days, and the lead time on a support ticket is like 30 days. By the time anyone can help you, the promotion is over. Their solution is likely to be ā€œsorry, something went wrongā€¦ just watch the stream again.ā€ Except the promotion is over.

But for simply passing digital info, 5 hours seems like PLENTY of time.

Ticket times have dropped to around 5 days now.

4 Likes

I guess thatā€™s good news in general.

But doesnā€™t really change how it affects this promotion. The lead time is still longer than the promotion, isnā€™t it?

It also doesnā€™t address the bigger point: is 5 hours enough time? Or should I wait 24?

Again, Iā€™m fine to be patient. But thereā€™s no window to know when itā€™s failed, or when you should sit tight.

UPDATE: In the interest of posterity, I wanted to note that ā€¦ itā€™s been in the 6ā€™ish hour rangeā€¦ and the Swift Windsteed in now in my mount list.

Worthy of note: for the previous items, I got a notification. The ā€œmountā€ icon was glowing, and when opening the mount tab it said ā€œyou have a new item!!ā€

That didnā€™t happen this time. I actually thought I still didnā€™t get it. But I did a search in the mount tabā€¦ and itā€™s there. Justā€¦ no notification.

So step1 is/always should be: log all the way out. Make sure thatā€™s not an issue (somehow). When you log in, go to mount tab and SEARCH for the item, because you may not get an official notification for it.

Thanks all!

1 Like

just received my feldrake so they are getting to it the drops guys. they aint leaving us high and dry. just gotta believe

3 Likes

I did wait and they never showed up and when i noticed i placed a ticket. They now claim they are showing i did not dobthe work even after showing them i did. They closed my ticket and will not change thier answer and i will not be receiving the drops in question. So as it stands i lost the kite, drake, windsteed, and weather machine. I however did recieved the hatchling and disco ball. With nothing being changed and eveything done the same.

How in the world did you dredge up this old thread when there are ones far more recent? Please donā€™t necro posts that are older than two weeks or more.

Also, in that newer thread, there are some things you can try and do.

Source

Source

4 Likes