Twinks

Bracket?

I played 85s during the time and it was constant ques.

Wow look at that ghost town during the xp off era.

You’re a joke.

3 Likes

yeah the class was more fun in legion tbh. i do have a wind walker which plays basically the same role but with a few more buttons lol

i dont camp mid though, thats silly

oh, what happened to them then? surely it was a smashing success that was worth keeping around right? Keep reaching you time wasting cretin.

1 Like

I wish all twinks were like you, honestly. Unfortunately they’re not, for every twink that wants to get 'er done there are half a dozen that want plop their butts infront of gy’s and ignore objectives and this combined with how tedious levelling is makes alt’ing a PITA and it turns me off the game entirely.

Rating removal, after that everyone moved up to 91, then 99 then now its 110-119.

Twinks never die.

Keep crying because twinks are here to stay :wink:

1 Like

Hmm going back I see posts about massive queue problems in the xp-off bracket. Not very successful if you ask me. And you keep coping by smashing those lowbies, unga bunga. I just have an opinion about why twinks exist and you’re acting like I’m threatening to take them away. Sad.

1 Like

Not at all, just proving you wrong which worked perfectly :slight_smile:

No you didn’t. One post at the start of something new doesn’t prove anything. I do see someone whose ego is so fragile that he sees a threat to his widdle twinking hobby. If twinks wanted to fight other twinks you’d still have an xp-off bracket. Get a grip, twinkie. This is logic.

2 Likes

Your logic is flawed with this very statement lmao.

Get out of my head, you mind reader.

I played 85s during the time and it was constant ques.

Of course you did lel.

3 Likes

Thanks for the pointless input.

MOP was WILD! Queues were popping like crazy! Awesome expansion!
Xpoff or XPon did not matter, players were getting busy with the new MOP items.

3 Likes

this x100

I don’t have the time to keep gearing up at max level, so a one and done in a weekend or week is easier and far more enjoyable now.

110 gear matters again…

What lvl 120 gear doesn’t matter. Guess you can get gear as well. Oh snap., yet you are here complain because??

Just get good…

You will come back with he is doing 3 times the damage. I will say hey good also refers to skill/gear/knowledge.

And who’s pushing your idea? Twinks need to be in their own xp off bracket. Simple.

1 Like

Looks like character progression is the core aspect of an MMO.
Why would things change?

Copy and Pasted from another post. Sorry if some parts do not apply.

Twinks are simply elite geared characters in locked level brackets. Anyone can choose to play like this, or to pass on by. Instead of end game being the only place to reside with all the best gear, there’s over a dozen brackets to put yourself in to. Each bracket offers a different experience and game play style. It’s actually a little more relaxed than end game PvP. You can set your own pace and treat it as a hobby.

PvP was never intended to be a pleasant learning experience, or a pleasant experience for new players. There was a time when PvP gave no XP, as I’m sure you are aware. If you are experienced and are leveling through PvP your biggest disadvantage will be your personal skill. Sometimes I find that after all the time spent in a bracket or two, leveling PvP is by far the most rewarding. I perform pretty much just as well leveling as I do as a static twink.

I’m seeing a lot of old regulars in the BGs, and I’m certain that Blizz is seeing an uptick in participation as well. If the twinking gets tweaked or nerfed yet again I’ll probably leave, again.

Back in the Vanilla days it was almost fashionable to hate on twinks. A lot of people who were bitter about them didn’t really know what they were lol. I’m seeing the same viral disdain happening again. It’s oddly funny, but an inevitable part of human nature, I guess.

2 Likes

p much this

I say ban all twinks, you shouldn’t be able to spend time accumulating the best gear just to rofl stomp me and my fellow undergeared teammates. I say they change the way you earn xp, maybe you no longer gain xp from doing quests and dungeons, and only get it from PvP.
That way all the people that want to twink for the fun PvE aspect can do so, that will remove all twinks from PvP as they will be forced to level.

1 Like