Twinks

Hee hee all these twinks saying things will die if they separate them into xp off BGs. That just proves that you all love bashing lowbies, you cant handle coming up against equal toons, that’s boring because you don’t feel OP anymore.

IF people “twink” cause they are bored and its fun and NOT just to stomp on undergeared people…then those same will not mind a twink only or xp off bracket.

Fighting ONLY other twinks should / would make it even more fun right?

I recall back in the day when I took a stab at twinking. Eventually fighting normal / undergeared people was boring. It was the nights were we coordinated twink VS twink where it became that much more fun again.

Also to the thought of twinks VS normal gear people…
Why do you think 120s are in their on bracket?
Why are they not just lumped in with the rest of the peeps in the 111 - 119? (dont recall if 110, assume it is, is it’s own bracket or not.)

Why shouldnt the Mythic level geared 120 raider be able to BG vs 112s and such?

2 Likes

What a surprise. You and a bunch of the “regulars” only stick around when you can roflstomp newbs. Pathetic.

/small violin

So can I also ban mythic geared 380+ people from 120 pvp brackets? They are stomping my fresh new 120s. It isn’t fair.

/sarcasm

If twinks have their own brackets, they will die out. As it is, for horde 110s, the wait for bgs can be up to 20mins.

2 Likes

So you consider yourself a noob?

Sounds like a git gud then

blizzard hates it when you have fun. twinks are extremely good at preventing you from having fun. 1+1=7

You want to stop others from having fun.

The time and effort I have put into my character is no different to time and effort put into gearing a max level character. Why should the advantage I have gathered over the people who aren’t dedicated to doing so be nullified because Lil Timmy still has a lvl 36 blue at level 60?

2 Likes

This has to be the biggest joke I’ve seen. Now you’re telling me that having someone run you through a dungeon until you get the piece you want … ONE TIME … is equivalent to the time spent by max players, at max level, expansion after expansion?

There are WAY TO MANY posts in these forums saying how LITTLE time it takes to get gear as a reason for those that do not have it to go get it for your post to have any legitimacy whatsoever, sorry.

I’ve been level 60 for over a decade.

You aren’t willing to put in the effort to gear a low level character, why should I be penalised for doing so? There is nothing stopping you from gearing your character just as much as I have and not ever turning EXP off. If it is as easy as you say, then why isn’t everyone doing it as they level?

Everyone in this thread is commenting on a community they are not a part of and have no idea behind the motivations of the players who are.

1 Like

Exactly my point, you have had the same gear for over 10 years and you equate it to the same amount of dedication a max player does every expansion.

How many expansions in the last 10 years? How much time was spent by those max level players getting gear for every one? Doesn’t take a genius to figure out who the more dedicated player is now does it :wink:

It’s horrid RNG you still deal with, a 120 can run a 60 through for a helmet for example, helmet drops for the 120, but since he’s the highest level above dungeon, it maxes to 80. Or even worse 60 loots an item that doesnt fit the spec.

The joys of legacy loot system.

1 Like

No. I have had this set of gear since BFA launched because the stat squish changed everything. Before that I had a different set in the PvP Template era, and before that a different set again.

THIS is my point. You are not part of the community and you have no idea what goes into it or what we are trying to accomplish or get out of it.

1 Like

Please enlighten us with what you are trying to get out of it then.

And seriously, how long does it take for a 120 to speed run a level 60 dungeon?

A while, you have to deal with horrible RNG, the pathing to the boss you need and the dungeon lockout, and the legacy loot just makes it worse since ANYTHING can drop.

I’ve ran Slave Pens 20+ times just for a single piece of gem gear I needed.

Never again.

Congrats on getting the piece you wanted after a long slog. Now imagine that max level player that had the same horrible rng … they get to do it all over again next expansion. Your piece will last you forever :slight_smile:

How about you try twinking and find out for yourself - the burden of proof doesn’t fall to me in this.

I love my hunter.

It’s nothing different from max level still, both do the same thing.

Put work into the character.

So basically you got nothin’, got it. Thanks for playing.