Twinks

theres people right here in this thread that dont want it so you are proven wrong by that alone

A person changing alts and agreeing with themself isn’t “people.” lol

thats not whats happening though. people are fine how it is, you are just a complainer that cant adapt to the game

i wouldnt be mad if they made gear not matter, but separate queues is unacceptable. you will never get that

lol ok, keep telling yourself that.

I have actually started twinking 2 characters this xpac and it’s something I never thought I would do. My views in the past have always been people that twink are just bad players looking to stomp others with a massive gear advantage. However in BfA I realized that with the current PvP gearing system we have and azerite traits being stacked this was literally happening to me at max level now.

I do not PvE whatsoever so I am left at a massive disadvantage when it comes to getting the most powerful azerite traits and secondary stats for my character, and the PvP gear I get is just RNG so the decent traits I want I can’t target.

To add to the above there are also now no PvP rewards I want to work for. The elite sets for season 1 are terrible, and for season 2 they are actually worse. There is also no way to earn mount tokens from arena and the mount they give out I don’t want at all.

In addition to all of that there are now no benefits to leveling. There are no max level talents or abilities to look forward to so if I twink at a lower level I still get 100% of the PvP experience.

So when looking at all of that as a whole I really see no reason to even level to 120. I can just play my 110 or a 119, never be outgeared, and do the exact same thing I would do at 120 (2v2 arena or BG’s). Basically there’s very little incentive to play at 120 due to a very bad gearing system, a very bad leveling system, and a very bad cosmetic reward system.

4 Likes

i will and ill keep telling it to you too

the queues are mixed with no plans to change it. enjoy

well said, and that is why i do it too. theres no reason to be 120 if all you care about is bgs

Oh yes there is. I love max level BGs. But to each their own

1 Like

ive done many max level bgs myself and i just dont see any reason too in bfa

They’re the same as any other expansion.

no point in buying the expansion when i can get the same experience at lower levels. i have no interest in bfa pve. previous expansions had other things besides bgs that were fun

Well yea if you don’t even own it. No need to do pve though. Can gear up just fine through randoms at 120.

its not just about gear, i enjoyed more than bgs in legion and mop and in the early days. bfa just didnt look compelling and classes feel worse across the board

1 Like

Guess I was more or less responding to what you were responding to about being at a massive disadvantage without pve. Plus, not sure if you get brawls at lower levels, or are able to do rated BGs, but those can both be fun at max level as well. They are adding WG back in which I’m guessing will be for max levels.

no brawls, the only one i liked was AB anyway

no seething shore either, so thats a plus

You can still earn viscious saddles by doing rbg acheivements (75,150, and 300 rbg wins). They’re character specific achievements too so you can get them on alts as well.

Seething Shore actually started to grow on me. Only brawl I dislike would be eots gravity one. Rest are pretty cool, just wish it wasn’t every other week.

1 Like

Yeah thanks and I am aware of that. However I do not do RBG’s as they became a nightmare coordinating. Previously they were awarded from arena which is how I earned them. That has now been taken away, but may return in the future according to a blue post from months ago.

That in and of itself would not be enough to incentivize me though. They really need to fix all 3 things I touched on (gearing, leveling perks, and cosmetic rewards) in order to get me to care about 120 like I did in Legion. I don’t claim to speak for everyone and I can only give my personal feedback but I would be surprised if I was the only person that felt like this at the moment.

Oh the little mid camper figured it out! Good for you. Surprising since you seem to think that what makes BFA combat less than compelling starts at 120. Or is this just another dubious excuse for you to mash two buttons and cream lowbies? Yeah. I think it’s the latter. Nice try twinkie!

2 Likes

I was around for the xp off era. It was a ghost town. Almost nobody did them. Keep lying to yourself. But you’re not fooling me.

3 Likes