Twinks

I’m giving you props for trying, bub.

Back on topic. So it’s been established that there is in fact, a problem. I think the consensus is that the queues need split again as it greatly increased the quality of life for both queues.

nah they will leave it like it is, thanks for playing

i dont really have to try and convince anyone, anything here. im getting what i want, you guys are complaining rather than just getting geared

My whole point was you avoid 110 on the DH to avoid playing against twinks, which is hilariously ironic.

1 Like

BFA has been one of the greatest expansions yet in terms of customizing options for all of our characters 10-120. The same system is applied within all levels of World of Warcraft. If you choose not to play end game that is fine, we will all be utilizing the amazing options provided for us. So much activity has sparked from this system and it is a healthy look on our MMO.

2 Likes

The assumption is that nobody ever does anything with twinks but stomp opponents in PvP.

That’s just incorrect, and I feel under no obligation to validate that false statement for you.

1 Like

Greyhide, please stop trying to push the idea that most people agree that brackets should be split, when it is impossible for you to know that information. Even if you go by the forums, its very well split in terms of opinions. Lastly, you keep pushing that it “greatly increases the quality of life” when that, rebutted numerous times, is false. Most brackets won’t get any queues due to lack of other xpoff individuals, forcing people to leave the game before they get exp if they want to stay at that level and participate. Battlegrounds will still be graveyard camped, unbalanced as ever due to OP classes, and players will be discouraged from making up for any of these discrepancies even more so than now, which will simply result in very low ilvl gear players fighting in max level due to having gear and combined with a weak class, will wonder why they can’t do anything. Heck, actually, players will enchant their heirlooms anyways and get dungeon gear anyway so it will be little to no different except that you will kill many XPOFF individuals playing.

Edit: Just one little note; Greyhide, repeating previously made points does not make them anymore or less true, nor does inciting the flames through passive aggressive/sarcastic posts mean you win anything. Your analogies have flawed logic, and prove little towards your point when they have true discrepancies between twinks and school children. If you cannot support your claims that separating queues is a benefit without simply saying it is, and you cannot explain the discrepancies of your analogies, please abstain from posting those same topics.

10 Likes

Oh look, its that overused statement being thrown around again xDxDxD

Please find something new.

That’s fine, you’re welcome to believe what you want, I’m not here to sway your opinions as I’ve read a few of these threads and no amount of evidence of the contrary will make the aforementioned say admit anything. You have rights too.

People playing twinks don’t want challenge they just want to autowin based on gear, especially people in the really broken idiot brackets (109, 119).

5 Likes

Tfw when Greyhide avoids replying to you.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, did you say something I missed?

The raw fury in this thread is palpable.

Broken idiot brackets? Autowin gear? These statements prove and disprove nothing, please people try to provide constructive non-repeated non-false comments that have support to bolster such claims.

1 Like

theres nothing ironic about it, i never said i do this to play other twinks. i have said why i do it many times now

i wouldnt even be mad if they gave everyone the same ilevel for pvp across the board, i just wont accept separate queues

Why not? It’s what everyone wants, right Impalle?

Ah, I believe I already addressed sarcasm or attempts to flame, did I not?

If you say so.

Cheers!

Twinks exist to soothe hurt egos. Twinks have added nothing but time and frustration to the alt levelling experience. And i say that as someone who “twinks” to kill things faster. I am often the only one getting the objectives while they dogpile on to noobs for free kills. And why would they get objectives? They’re not levelling up. If you’re xp off you should biff off to your own bracket. You know, the one that failed because it turns out twinks don’t actually want to fight other twinks.

8 Likes

Baffles me people think this.

Keep throwing that around lmao

2 Likes

you sound mad

1 Like