Twinks

Unfortunately, that’s a logical fallacy. There may be tools, but they’re not the right tools. There is a big problem and it needs fixed.

im about to play the game paladins this morning, try something like that if you dont want to gear.

wow is an rpg

thats just your opinion. i say they are the right tools and its fine

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I’m really sorry to say it.

A friendly word of advice, logical fallacies do not win debates. I hope that helps you in the future, my friend.

you not smart enough to make a statement like that. you are just some complainer that doesnt want to gear in an mmorpg

there is no fallacy, this is a role playing game. get geared or die is how this works

Bub, I know you’re upset. I didn’t mean to rattle your cage so forgive me if I did. I was just trying to point out that you were wrong and set you on the right path because it seemed like you liked to use logical fallacies, and I hate seeing fellow forum posters use incorrect tactics in debates.

To bring it to light for you more, someone complains there is a leaky pipe. You tell them to bring a sledgehammer to bash the pipe out of the wall. Even though that will work, it’s not really fixing the problem. I really do feel bad for you now. I wish I could give you a debate consolation prize but alas, I cannot.

i have nothing to be upset about lol

i like it how it is and its not changing. you are the on that keeps making these posts rather than just getting geared

you must like arguing on the forums even more than me

you keep saying the same crap so people like me will respond. it is what it is, either gear up or dont queue. there are other games out there too bud

2 Likes

Part of an rpg is also gaining xp. Whats kind of funny is you’re capable of hitting 110, but you don’t. I’m guessing because you don’t want to fight the twinks there who have an advantage using BfA gear.

Which is basically the same situation you expect others to fight you in. Fight while you have a large gear advantage, people who are not able to reach the same level of gearing as you because they would need to turn xp off.

2 Likes

i said many times why i do this now. i had three 110s in legion and ran bgs on all of them. same was true in every other expansion besides bfa

of course i dont want to fight people with bfa gear. thats why im here rather than there complaining about how they out gear me. it just the smart thing to do

For someone radiating such anger, it was logical to assume you were upset.

I understand that you like the system the way it is. The guy who was legally allowed to repeat the 3rd grade for 15 years so he could be the biggest, baddest fighter at recess loved the fact that it was legal. When the other students complained that it was a problem, he too said “I like how the system is. You kids have access to the same gyms, steroids and sparring equipment that I do.”

I get it, I really do. Some people cannot play without crutches. That’s just how it is. Just like some people cannot bowl without the bumpers up. That doesn’t really make them bad people. They just love playing something and need that illusion to give them the sense of accomplishment.

3 Likes

that doesnt hold up because most of my pvp has been at the level cap. ican post on my 110s that had winning records in legion too

We believe you, bub. We really do.

heres one of them

That’s cool, bub. It really is.

guess this proves me right after all. i can compete at any level, i play at 109 now because bfa sucks

you dont have to like it either, keep on complaining bud i bet that will get you far in life

Not really, it just shows that you lock yourself at every level. However, you are more than welcome to believe that locking youself somewhere equals being able to compete. Remember, the guy who locked himself in the 3rd grade told everyone that he was a very accomplished and undefeated fighter.

i didnt lock myself at 110 that was the cap. you must be even dumber than i thought

Awww, are you trying to reply with insults? That’s so stinking cute :slight_smile:

i wasnt trying i did reply, and thank you