Twinks

11/05/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Herkies
11/03/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Killyyx
... I should have said in most cases, but for any experienced max level player it doesn't make any sense to me why they would want to run around at lvl 29 with 3 abilities and 1 shot people over and over, really doesn't add up.

Imagine thinking there's only one bracket people twink in.
imagine enjoying low level wow pvp lol
11/05/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Killyyx
11/05/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Herkies

Imagine thinking there's only one bracket people twink in.
imagine enjoying low level wow pvp lol
rather face twinks tbh then all the brain dead sin rogue players who think they are good tbh
I can only speak for myself personally, but I enjoy max level pvp sometimes and other times I log onto my twink to get away from it. I see max level as grouped, team oriented pvp. I play my twink when I'm over pugs and their raging. When I want to be able to alter a game severely myself. Yeah yeah not balanced one person being able to carry a group of 10-15 players. The best part of twinking is the community and the rivalries you start developing with the other faction's twinks. It's like old days going into bgs and knowing the names of the other players on the other team. Going into a bg and instantly camping their gy is zero fun. Going into a bg and fighting against an equal number of twinks is insanely fun and almost feels like a giant duel with semi-competent npcs fighting alongside you.
11/05/2018 07:34 PMPosted by OƤk
rather face twinks tbh then all the brain dead sin rogue players who think they are good tbh
tbh I bet you like being around twinks tbh
11/05/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Killyyx
11/05/2018 07:34 PMPosted by OƤk
tbh I bet you like being around twinks tbh
sure do better then brain dead rogue players tbh
11/05/2018 07:51 PMPosted by OƤk
11/05/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Killyyx
...tbh I bet you like being around twinks tbh
sure do
that's ok bud it's 2018 tbh
11/05/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Killyyx
11/05/2018 07:51 PMPosted by OƤk
...sure do
that's ok bud it's 2018 tbh
anyways hope you continue getting farmed by twink players rogue players deserve it ^.^
11/05/2018 08:18 PMPosted by OƤk
<span class="truncated">...</span>
anyways hope you continue getting farmed by twink players rogue players deserve it ^.^
honestly haven't played rogue in ages, been leveling a character from scratch for the first time in years and experienced the swarm of twinks in every bg. Seems like a real problem for anyone trying to enjoy a bg who doesn't want to pause experience farm BiS and enchant everything, doesn't really make sense why they would be in the same bracket as normal levelers, and I've personally always hated low level pvp in wow, can't stand not having a full kit and damage is way too high and if you don't have a twink healer pocketing you you just die before you can do anything because you have no abilities. Boggles my mind how people enjoy it but that's cool just bring back xp off bracket.
whats the point of getting gear at 120? why not just PvP naked if people are so good. Oh wait I keep forgetting gear progression is part of MMOs.
11/05/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Ƅlƭleƭ
whats the point of getting gear at 120? why not just PvP naked if people are so good. Oh wait I keep forgetting gear progression is part of MMOs.
the difference is 120 is the maximum level.. the only thing left is gearing.. if you want to pause exp at 19 29 39 49 59 etc and pretend it's a mini "end game" and farm BiS gear and enchants then you should be put in a mini "end game" bracket for pvp
1 Like
As long as the player remains active and is wearing current gear within the bracket (x1) they will be completely viable.
Posted by Willybrown
10/22/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Willybrown

Here are some images to compare the stat differences within the 39 bracket.
This system is the same all the way up the lower brackets.
https://imgur.com/a/jKMmGJF
Notice the tiny increment of stats?

Here is another image comparing some 120 stat differences.
https://imgur.com/a/nuGsrLQ
Interesting stat difference here.

The gearing system for lower levels is amazingly balanced as the numbers show.
Overtuned items, gems, specs are a separate argument, which Blizzard needs to address. And yet all of the above are easy to obtain by any active player.

Fact: Gearing is indeed at its most balanced mathematically for lower levels.

Take a look.
Do not forget about "Magic scaling" within instanced PVP.
11/05/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Willybrown
Do not forget about "Magic scaling" within instanced PVP.

Which is rendered moot by the poor job Blizzard did with squishing older items. Some enchants are *far* stronger than others. Sul'thraze the Lasher procs for about 1/3rd of a character's HP. Rammstein's Bolts also does broken damage. Stacking 15+ gems is also a huge power increase. I'm sure there's even more broken things that I'm not familiar with. None of this garbage exists at 120 so the scaling works to pretty good effect.

You can link your "omg so balanced" gear comparison all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of twinks that are using things that blow away your convenient example.
11/05/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Willybrown
Overtuned items, gems, specs are a separate argument, which Blizzard needs to address. And yet all of the above are easy to obtain by any active player.

Did you not read this? The user of the over tuned items is not the party at fault.
"A leveler killed me with Ramstein's!! Nerf Levelers!"

The proof is in the numbers regarding the balance of stats within the brackets.
No argument, just facts.

Fact: Gearing is indeed at its most balanced mathematically for lower levels.
It's not a separate issue at all dude. I don't get why you keep saying it is. It is in fact, the issue.
11/05/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Deneb
It's not a separate issue at all dude. I don't get why you keep saying it is. It is in fact, the issue.

Over tuned gear/items/specs are the issue. Twinks along with any other intelligent player can use these items to a great advantage.
Anyone can use the items.
11/05/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Ƅlƭleƭ

awwww, except in your own thread attempting to divert negativity towards twinks you said you should NEVER have to PvE to PvP in regards to 120 pvp. You (and pretty much all the twinks posting here) keep complaining about the woes of PvEing to PvP at endgame (which you really don't have to if you're good at PvP, the iL will come in time), but you're so quick to defend twinking by saying "it's a gear-based RPG" and people basically need to assess their character upon entering every single new bracket and PvE-farm all the broken items that twinks are using because "anyone can get it." I mean l o l Willy just said this above me as I was typing this post. If you're not gonna completely cave and just say "I tWinK 2 mAke PeOpLe sAlTy" at least be consistent with your stories.
2 Likes
11/05/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Crowsfeet
You (and pretty much all the twinks posting here) keep complaining about the woes of PvEing to PvP at endgame

Not at all here
11/05/2018 10:23 PMPosted by Feelthewrath
You (and pretty much all the twinks posting here) keep complaining about the woes of PvEing to PvP at endgame

Not at all here

Right, you're a mythic raider and are also honest about twinking to just faceroll people for salt. You're both an exception to my specific generalization and an exception to most twinks.

The majority posting though are saying the "gear treadmill" of 120 is lame and they don't want to PvE to PvP, 120 BGs are imbalanced too etc. Yet they'll immediately contradict themselves and expect players to fully gear themselves in every bracket they enter because "it's a gear-based gear-progression RPG."
1 Like
Willy

I have never had a problem gearing, BFA is the easiest yet.

All of my characters from Levelers/Twinks to 120s are completely PVP viable.
The gearing system within BFA for lower level characters is in the most balanced state it has ever been. The developers are proud of this new system as they should be.

You should make a thread about which items/specs are over tuned and in need of attention. Bringing some positive light to these issues would much better.
The gearing is done poorly honestly at 120, arena and bg forum for months (still are mind you on arena forum) have been begging for PVP vendors. Getting the same piece of item you did last week from your Conquest loot box is bad enough.

RNG isnt a fun system to get geared by if you strictly do BGs, why they havnt taken the hint yet is beyond me. Then again that Diablo panel says a lot, oof.

I cant speak on max lvl BG balance, I dont bg max lvl unless rated, and i havnt touched either the whole xpac. But I can only imagine how bad it could possibly be.