Twinks

11/03/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Diago
Twinks are here to stay folks.

Except for when they separate xp on and xp off. Twinks just want to stomp non twinks.
2 Likes
In WPVP I corpse camp people until they GY rez and receive a rage whisper right after.
I already said once, I play strictly to see tears in these twink threads
11/03/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Diago
might as well kill some scrubs

^Twink players
11/03/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Forums
^Twink players

Did it way before twinking ;)

MoP was a fun xpac after all
11/02/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Diago
Same person who said throwing bombs at the 3rd boss of Siege of Niuzao Temple during shield phase was a waste of time :x

It is lmao it goes down after a while /smile
11/03/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Lewdingirl
It is lmao it goes down after a while /smile

Please explain more.
The last time I twinked was in vanilla wow with a 39 warrior and then eventually moved to the 49 bracket. Then I just leveled up.

It was fun stomping on non twinks, and that's basically all twinking is about. Players want to stomp on non twinks. Those who defend twinks will claim otherwise, but the proof is in the pudding. If xp off players only queued into other xp off players, most wouldn't do it anymore, because they would lose their massive power advantage.
1 Like
11/03/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Providence
The last time I twinked was in vanilla

11/03/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Providence
their massive power advantage.

That was 14 years ago, the old gear disparity was much different than current WOW.
This post can bring you up to speed on how the new balanced BFA gear scaling system works. Observe the power creep within the progression of gear within the brackets.
10/25/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Willybrown
10/22/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Willybrown

Here are some images to compare the stat differences within the 39 bracket.
This system is the same all the way up the lower brackets.
https://imgur.com/a/jKMmGJF
Notice the tiny increment of stats?

Here is another image comparing some 120 stat differences.
https://imgur.com/a/nuGsrLQ
Interesting stat difference here.

The gearing system for lower levels is amazingly balanced as the numbers show.
Overtuned items, gems, specs are a separate argument, which Blizzard needs to address. And yet all of the above are easy to obtain by any active player.

Fact: Gearing is indeed at its most balanced mathematically for lower levels.

Compare for science.
2 Likes
1. It's fun that you can choose gear for your character and it stays BIS for a long time(at least until next expansion) whereas at 120 you are after new gear every patch, gets old.

2. You have more impact in bgs compared to 120. A good twink at 110 can carry a team, at 120 especially as Alliance 1 person doesn't matter much.

3. You have more damage so you can kill healers, whereas at 120 its almost impossible to solo a healer

4. Fighting other twinks is fun as well

I'd say the main things that ruined 120 pvp for me was the inability of Blizz to balance racials so Horde has most pvpers and not balancing healers.

Seriously, role check is broken at 120. I cant count the number of games where Horde had 2-3 Healers and Ally had 1 in a 10 man bg thats basically an auto loss, nothing you can do.

In lower brackets healers are still strong but more manageable to kill so its not an auto loss if your team has less heals
1 Like
11/03/2018 01:22 AMPosted by Killyyx
11/03/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Diago
Max level gets boring, you wanna do something different, in this case this xpac is very poorly done, waiting for 8.1, might as well twink.
I appreciate your opinion, but I'll never understand how going back to low level, with 3 or 4 total abilities, and being completely overpowered with no challenge will make the game more fun, sounds extremely boring to me.

Literally no bracket in the game has only 3 or 4 abilities at x9.
1 Like
11/03/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
1. It's fun that you can choose gear for your character and it stays BIS for a long time(at least until next expansion) whereas at 120 you are after new gear every patch, gets old.

2. You have more impact in bgs compared to 120. A good twink at 110 can carry a team, at 120 especially as Alliance 1 person doesn't matter much.

3. You have more damage so you can kill healers, whereas at 120 its almost impossible to solo a healer

4. Fighting other twinks is fun as well

I'd say the main things that ruined 120 pvp for me was the inability of Blizz to balance racials so Horde has most pvpers and not balancing healers.

Seriously, role check is broken at 120. I cant count the number of games where Horde had 2-3 Healers and Ally had 1 in a 10 man bg thats basically an auto loss, nothing you can do.

In lower brackets healers are still strong but more manageable to kill so its not an auto loss if your team has less heals
these are some of the excuses I was talking about
11/03/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Killyyx
Twinking has always been for people who can't handle max level.

What do they have to look forward to at max level, exactly? If it's not twinks, it's just fotm specs. I'm sure you're sin because of the spec's nuance and not because it has broken dmg + control, right?

I imagine it's the same mindset for twinks and fotm--to give yourself an advantage. I don't really fault either for doing so. I just wish Blizz would do a better job balancing certain classes because max level pvp is kind of a joke too at this point.
1 Like
The point is... roflstomp the nontwinks. Theres nothing besides that.

And it gets boring REALLY fast.

11/04/2018 03:10 AMPosted by Signey
11/03/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Killyyx
Twinking has always been for people who can't handle max level.

What do they have to look forward to at max level, exactly? If it's not twinks, it's just fotm specs. I'm sure you're sin because of the spec's nuance and not because it has broken dmg + control, right?

I imagine it's the same mindset for twinks and fotm--to give yourself an advantage. I don't really fault either for doing so. I just wish Blizz would do a better job balancing certain classes because max level pvp is kind of a joke too at this point.

Theres a HUGE difference between playing a fotm spec and a twink. With a fotm you don't faceroll everyone and single-handed win a bg.

For instance, been doing some bgs today... faced a Twink balance druid a couple of times, and every single match he's in, he carrys his team. In a WSG match, he ended with 834k damage done, while everyone else was at 200~300k.
I messed with them years ago as a side activity, but when Heirlooms got released it killed my interest in it. I don't know how it is now-days but I assume it's everyone in full heirlooms vs everyone else in full heirlooms - May be wrong though. I just know I had alot of fun back during Wrath as a 29 Prot Pala
11/04/2018 03:10 AMPosted by Signey
I'm sure you're sin because of the spec's nuance and not because it has broken dmg + control, right?
im mutilate because it's the spec I've played since wrath I also play 3 other classes
11/04/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Dorlo
every single match he's in, he carrys his team

What will stop a player leveling through with that intelligence, of doing the exact same thing?
11/03/2018 12:55 AMPosted by Killyyx
11/03/2018 12:47 AMPosted by Diago

Couldn't be any more wrong lol
I should have said in most cases, but for any experienced max level player it doesn't make any sense to me why they would want to run around at lvl 29 with 3 abilities and 1 shot people over and over, really doesn't add up.

Imagine thinking there's only one bracket people twink in.
1 Like
firstly because i enjoy the community (39 specifically).

remember when we all went to KT to play segregated queues together? youtube remembers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBL8PR060aQ
1 Like
11/03/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Erelir
11/03/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Diago
Max level gets boring, you wanna do something different, in this case this xpac is very poorly done, waiting for 8.1, might as well twink.

What about having fewer abilities/talent options is less boring to you than end game? Low level BG's aren't "something different," it's the same experience just with far more exaggerated balance issues.

At the end of the day, you want less competition from the enemy. You want to be matched with players who don't stand a chance- that's the long and short of it.

"Idk, end game is boring" is exactly the sort of vague deflection people default to in order to justify it.

You know you'd be right if it wasn't for one thing...oh yeah. The 2-3 expansions where twinks were only in their own bracket and still twinks were a thing. Or did you forget?

I'm a decent player, above average i do well enough in casual pvp and i parse 70-90%+ consistently on my 120 for my ilvl and i still twink and do max level

No amount of !@#$%ing or complaining about how unfair or how garbage the people who twink are, none of your complaints matter. Because twinks don't care about your opinion and your salt only fuels them to antagonize and aggravate you further. So you have 2 options, shut it and move on with your life, go quest, go dungeon whatever. Bgs never used to be for lvling and they never should have put it in. Or maybe go make one and see what other people find fun about it, either way i don't care but pick one and grow a pair, stop bombarding the forums with useless threads because "m-muh booty" got dunked.
11/02/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Lewdingirl
What's the point of twinks? This isn't a troll post, really don't know what the point of having twinks is.

To crush undergeared noobs, see them ragequit while you /spit upon them and to taste the salty tears from their forum posts!
11/05/2018 07:56 AMPosted by Zinj
taste the salty tears

Anyone seen any lately?
Looks like this is the same at 120.
1 Like