Twinks still a HUGE problem

There really isn’t teaching someone so close minded, it’s for everyone else. Consider that I already understand he is unreachable.

TBH a bit surprised. Was nothing personal bud, was just a crazy story.

It straight up didn’t make sense that you would be banned for 180 days for twinking. So either you were another botter crying wolf or a GM actually did go on a power trip and wrongfully ban you. The first one just seemed much more likely, as it happens all the time, and rogue GMs is pretty rare.

Glad to hear you got unbanned tho, good luck out there, have fun, might be a good idea to avoid GY camping GMs for a while. :rofl:

1 Like

If I had that happen and recorded it, I would be the happiest I’ve ever been in life.

1 Like

Just use a nap and vitamin B12 like a normal person. :frowning:

But take Stevie for example. He was just trying to have a conversation and he was insulted too. I just don’t understand the mindset. To be fair, you’re not the first person I’ve seen here do that. There are a couple who are notorious but I’ve not seen them post in quite a while.

I guess to each is his own.

He was my example. As I said if he didn’t want to be insulted he shouldn’t have been condescending towards opposing viewpoints, that coincidentally happened to be right. Do carry on calling me a troll, by all means.

Or make a twink, thats what I did. Now my self esteem is back to that of a 2700 3s player.

I’m going to make sure to record it if it happens again

2 Likes

Where exactly do you feel he began to be condescending? Objectively, being condescending is very easily misconstrued.

If you do please, for love of whatever you find holy, post it on the forums.

The amount of salt and rage that a vid like that would produce would be surely entertaining AF.

1 Like

I’m about to resub just to ask the Horde 110 teams if there are any GMs present so I can summon Boosting to slay.

With a name like that he’s probably around Freehold.

A lot of 110 twinks have boost/token ect in their name, because of the fact that you can boost a character to 110.

Its also the reason I have so many 110 twinks… Shameless I know.

1 Like

I felt it seemed like a 110-120 boost sales toon

Prices dropped a lot since leveling is easier now. I used to sell a level for 40kg and now I don’t sell freehold carries anymore.

1 Like

Maybe./10char

Well in reality neither of us was right, completely right anyway, we both got it partly right and partly wrong.

You were saying he was telling the truth, and he was banned for twinking. And that was a rightful ban and deserved, I think you even said it could be longer.

I was saying he was lying and probably a botter and that he was certainly not legitimately banned for that long over twinking.

We were both half right. He was in fact telling the truth about his situation, but he was not legitimately banned for 6 months for twinking, the ban was obviously a mistake or vendetta by a GM seeing as they overturned it. They don’t reverse legitimate and warranted bans in one day.

40k a level? Yikes

Yup made up to 800kg a day I would always find people and would have people in line

1 Like

and then the Demon Hunter nation attacked, and everything changed…

I was able to do them more faster than 99% of the dhs I was able to pull pack 1:2 and pack 3:4 together but that was really hard