Twinks still a HUGE problem

Am I allowed? Not a twink, but I liked fighting them :sweat_smile:

Get some gear then talk. Til then youā€™re just going to be our stockholm syndrome real forum shill.

gear is overrated

What about casuals who exploit to get into the twink only forum. Imagine the backlash on that oneā€¦

2 Likes

Only a noob with ZERO SKILL would be so DESPERATE to get into our forums. Non-twinks BTFO.

I wonder how everyone who didnā€™t believe me feels now :sweat_smile::joy:

I was skeptical but I feel fine. A little sore in the upper back, but other than that, just dandy.

Except thatā€™s what your doing. I simply stated multiple times I take him at his word until more information comes to light. You accuse me of trolling, cool story.

And I have no problem with that. I even mentioned an individual who does exactly that.

Call it what you want. You come off as a disingenuous influence peddler, no different that any other low key troll pushing for 10k posts.

Not even a Boosting reply could break his will to win this argument.

3 Likes

Yikes. /10char

Imagine doing this on a phone and not caring about spelling just to get another useless remark.

Canā€™t say I knew it would go that way, but I did take you at your word unlike most in this thread.

relax bud.

*youā€™re

Something about glass housesā€¦

Then take him at his word. But what reason was there to pop in and just start insulting everybody? Honest question, did you think it was necessary?

And I didnā€™t accuse you of trolling, I said doing that type of thing will make you look like one.

Believe me, Iā€™m as sincere as can be.

1 Like

You right.

I told you with included quotes, he was being condescending and stupid. Got what he deserved. I donā€™t needlessly hurl insults as you suggest, they are warranted.

Puffs out chest as typing comment.

2 Likes

You get it/me.

These evil people need to die for killing undergeared alts

But two wrongs donā€™t make a right. He compared my feelings about BG separation to racial segregation. Those are usually immediate clues to :man_facepalming: and walk away.

Both sides of this spectrum have ā€œthose peopleā€ who donā€™t add anything to a conversation other than just insulting anyone who does not share their exact feelings on the subject. Being one of them doesnā€™t help anything. And when youā€™re trying to get your point across to somebody, and it could be the most brilliant point yet, will go unheard because the person youā€™re speaking to is too busy getting fumed from insults. So what good does it do?

1 Like

makes u feel smrt. Debate over, i win.

1 Like