Twinks still a HUGE problem

Except many folks have provided multiple reasons for doubting his word, but you just dismiss or ignore them. Sure the reasons are personal experiences, but it’s plenty to throw doubt onto his claims and make it very unlikely he’s telling the whole story. The fact is no one in this thread, or his thread, have anything beyond anecdotal evidence, that’s all we have to go on. So using the only sources we have to evaluate his story, most of us concluded something’s fishy with what he’s saying. Most theorize he’s a botter claiming innocence, seeing as the ban length lines up and botters are notorious for crying wolf for invalid bans. But it might not be that, no one but Blizz themselves know. What we do know is given his story, along with what is known about bans and twinks, that something doesn’t add up.

Like I said, you just wanna hate on twinks, and see this as a golden opportunity to gloat over one of them seemingly being banned. You are more than willing to give this banned (or not banned now?) dude the benefit of the doubt that he is wholly honest, because that gives you a horse from which to look down on the evil twinks, and at the same time you assume anyone providing reasons to doubt is lying. The double standard reveals your ulterior motives.

1 Like

How is me saying that’s not what he said confusing?

1 Like

I now see why Blizzard doesn’t allow the type of post we’re talking about. Good grief.

Not relevant, he is a twink.

By many you mean 2, at least in this thread.

Imagine being able to spell and properly use a three syllable word.

Wholly dismissing folks due to ad-hominem. Cherry picking minuscule wording mistakes. Attacking spelling. Troll confirmed.

I had a feeling.

Mr crab done fuxxed up, he let his mask of “intellectual debater” slip and revealed the troll underneath.

Credit where it’s due tho… ya got us good. Well executed troll my dude. :clap:

That’s not the point. The point is that the comments you’re making are trying to paint everyone with the same brush.

There are people here who engage in this playstyle who have flat-out stated that they disagree with people who try and circumvent the system.

We get it, you dislike twinks who are exploiting, it seems everyone does except for those who do it. But coming in here, flinging unprovoked insults, etc just makes you come across as a…

… this.

And to be fair, Stevie, Xd was doing the exact same thing. First time I’ve ever had my thoughts on in-game integration compared to racial segregation. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh I don’t doubt it, there are folks on both sides of the isle trolling and arguing disingenuously. I’ll call out BS when I see it no matter who is saying it.

2 Likes

Hey everything got fixed my twink got unbanned for that false ban of “cheating”

1 Like

Interesting, good to get some info on the subject.

When they unbanned you did they tell you if the GM got in trouble? Or if it was just a mistake?

Just curious, this has been a fascinating story unfolding.

I got unbanned bud

The reply I got didn’t really give me much just said sorry for the trouble everything is fixed

Gotta hold back the flex sometime you know.

They won’t tell you if the GM got in trouble. The one time I got banned from the forums for “trolling” when I was simply disagreeing with someone, I was just told something like “I reviewed everything and you did nothing wrong” and it got removed. Granted, this was back years ago when disagreeing = trolling was “common sense”. Now-a-days, I can see a GM thinking something is shady and taking action.

Hmm alright, seems like they could have given you a bit of explanation for your troubles.

Well thanks for the update.

Welcome back my 110 brother. Now look at the damage you’ve done to this poor thread.

2 Likes

Yeah true, good point. They wouldn’t tell the customers that.

2 Likes

The gm left his foot prints behind when I logged back in I still had the transmog he gave me and I took many screenshots of it

They won’t even tell you if a player you report got in trouble, understandably though.

Twinks OP, please separate them from the normal forums. We need twink only forums.

1 Like

Our HACKED gear allows us to do even more thread derailing than normies.

1 Like