Twinks still a HUGE problem

Play that as a drinking game.

Maybe the devs are having a laugh in the end.
BFA was designed to bring gearing back and allā€¦ which was moaned/mass reported etc.
Almost like a great artist being criticizedā€¦

Probably just a minuscule amount of players doing it and they really donā€™t care as they know low level pvp is always complained about. They even unbanned a toon that transferred from bfa to a legion account. I do wonder if they transferred him back. If not, seems they may be okay with the few doing it.

Blizz did. I think it feels pretty great, though.

Who are you and what point is your presence supposed to prove?

I am. Not sure where ā€œreachingā€ comes into play, but alright.

I should really start posting on a different toon, people see my amazing gear that was good in Cata and assume I still play it. The only reason I havenā€™t levelā€™d it is Iā€™ve been too lazy to find a Herald group :frowning:

Youā€™re on an OP class (lol hunter) with several enchants. I mean, I did call this.

Were they even banned? and for what?
Links available?

Didnā€™t see any links, but someone said they saw it on a discord. Not sure which one.

Iā€™m levelling multiple classes, actually. And we said things that others arenā€™t capable of getting that twinks are. BiS gear, for example. If they disabled enchantments/gems/etc., I wouldnā€™t complain. These are levelling BGs.

Anyone can get these if they feel it necessary. I did fine with twinks in the picture without bis, but hey

4 Likes

Enough people didnā€™t agree that theyā€™re re-separated. So, I mean, I guess weā€™re done?

You can be done. Iā€™ll still be here

2 Likes

Sounds good. Iā€™m gonna see if 70ā€™s arena is still popular anywhere, Iā€™ve been out of the loop for a thousand years.

Donā€™t worry, theyā€™ve started the move from twinks to premades. If/when they decide to fix the bug, youā€™ll start seeing threads about heirlooms and enchants.

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Russian premades!!!

ā€œI donā€™t know, thatā€™s why I asked you.ā€

1 Like

My presence is to counter that.

1 Like

Cataclysm was good times

Oh. You hit the same rating.

ā€¦ Okay?

My point in saying that was to disprove claims I canā€™t ā€œgit gudā€, not in saying everyone but me is incompetent.

I wouldnt say the sameā€¦ maybe the same in 1 of the 4 (now 3) brackets