Twinks still a HUGE problem

Yea he did 3 years ago too. And Hero 4 years ago.

O-… okay. Cool! Congrats? But look above to the point of me even mentioning that. Also, my brother and I only cared about 3’s and we did 2’s when one of us wasn’t available.

There was no point to mentioning it. You had literally no counter for the topic so resorted to something completely off topic.

3 Likes

You implied it was lack of performance and it was to counter that. We discussed this ages ago.

If this is the post in question, that’s not saying you have no skill. That’s more saying you think you’re better than you actually are. Sure, you hit 2.2k in 2011, could you do it now?

2 Likes

Uh, sure. I’m kinda exhausted with this anyway. You’re all just gonna farm likes from people on your side of the line here anyway. Gist of it is, there’s an exploit. Report it when possible. These things were separated for a reason, hope the issue is fixed soon. It’s way better than before either way. Ciao for real!

1 Like

Alright see ya. Good luck out there

2 Likes

Can we get back to caffeinated beverages now?

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to figure out, especially after Blizzard made changes to the queue to separate twinks from other players.

1 Like

Maybe the hard working Devs are laughing at these threads.
BFA “Prepare for War” and all.

Well, it’s almost bud light time. Has some caffeine in it.

1 Like

Can I get on this free likes business?

6 Likes

Sure. Easy

2 Likes

Its why we’re all here anyway right?

But use it wisely. They aren’t unlimited

1 Like

Close enough. :slight_smile:

I thought we were here to chew bubble gum and kick…

• Rowdy Roddy Piper, They Live

Only 3? Come on people!

Every time I see one these threads with a blue 100+, it’s like an early Christmas.

3 Likes

Caffeinated beverage threads?