Twinks still a HUGE problem

I’ve always brought those up.

Is that a pun?

Oh, so you’re on my side. There is a gear disparity that twinks use.

Are you new? I’ve always said all you needed were those and up to date gear. Without twinks, those with the heirlooms will take their spot depending on class.

So there is hope after all!

Now what does my gear advantage have in common with everyone else I’m levelling but not with twinks?

So you agree twinks weren’t as big a deal

Answer the question.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Gems, which we have already came to that conclusion months ago.

Was in a BG. But to a great extent, gems are related. But there is a factor that all levellers have in common with one another that twinks don’t have with 'em. Two, in fact. One: They are all on a level playing field when it comes to the gear/enchants/etc. available to them. Two: They have the same amount of time to get them without getting out of their bracket.

Twinks are eternal. They are capped at their level and free to farm BiS gear, gems, enchant their gear, etc. at their leisure to maximise the disparity. The one you’ve agreed exists.

Weren’t you once on my side about this?

Hard to call this an exploit, when we haven’t even had an official response.

I still believe personally that separation was necessary but these threads go on for thousands of posts. We all have our reservations. The same folks here day in and day out. Nobody is changing their stance.

Now answer my riddle!

Everyone is. There is no out of reach gear in the game anymore.

xp off NPC is a thing…

Or our honor levels either, I guess. :wink:

1 Like

Dunno, but I’ll check back in to learn!

Counter twinks by becoming a twink. My point is proven.

Good point. Ciao!

They didn’t even quote the right person.

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

One is a rest for pens. One is a pest for wrens.

Gotta mix up the ad nauseam.

1 Like

If you feel it necessary. I didn’t, I was fine with just heirlooms and greens/blues off the AH (cheap) until I got stuff from my cache to replace it. Would prob gear better if I did dungeons or quests, but I did strictly BGs.

O you called? Should have kept those numbers to yourself. If only a twink could do better /cough.

3 Likes

I know that at the very least Jugaa and myself have said to 100% report anyone you think is exploiting the 8 year old bug. Something something reaching.

1 Like