Twinks ruin leveling. SERIOUSLY

can any of you actually think of what is positive for the game and not just yourself?

But you’re commenting
 Error Error does not compute!

6 Likes

I wasn’t going to log on tonight but I’m logging on tonight and gy camping some battlegrounds. OP, you pick, should I play 19’s, 39’s, or 59’s?

8 Likes

Sounds like a get good and get over it

7 Likes

You realizes that a win is 86K in exp up to level 60- 90. At 90-100 its 120k. that not bad exp. Lowers ones are funny and not consistent. But several wins knocks off a lot of hours from leveling.

6 Likes

Nonsense. Just play and don’t worry about anyone else. If you can’t manage WM turn it off. Between res time and repair costs that 30% really doesn’t pay.

Nothing anyone does in this game actually impairs or affects your ability to play.

3 Likes

They used to only be able to queue with other XP off characters.

I don’t know why blizzard changed that.

7 Likes

people who like pvp
have to accept its rarely, if ever, fair. That delusion of fairness a new player needs to lose. fast.

Actually I will correct myself. There is one fair pvp game. Pong.

2 blocks each side of screen, equal lengths and such. PLayer 1 is literally no different from player 2. 1 dot/ball bounced between them. ready
fight!

8 Likes

I’ve leveled MANY characters over the years and I’ve NEVER been annoyed or hindered by a twink.

6 Likes

They changed it because the XPOFF queues weren’t moving.

2 Likes

i have no idea how you think you’re qualified to tell people to “learn to live with it” when you don’t PvP at all

To the OP, I completely agree. BGs are my favorite part of WoW and the fact I have to wait to end game to be able to have a good BG experience is completely bonkers because a bunch of scrubs who more than likely can’t cut it at high levels felt the need to completely tilt the balance of fights in their favour to the point where its unwinnable no matter how hard you outplay them

Getting graveyard camped at 112 isn’t fun when there is a group of people killing you and they’ve all got twice the HP of everyone in your factions team and do like x3 the damage.

8 Likes

you have 62 kills

1 Like

Gearing in BFA is the most a balanced and accessible it has ever been for the lower brackets in WoW.

2 Likes

A twink and my very first pvp encounter is exactly the very reason what kindled my love for pvp, I was so determined to beat that person and future encounters, I leveled up, played the game, made gold, found knowledge, made my own twinks, and honestly, half the time my alts where just having some fun, only semi twinked.

Point is, twinking isn’t inherently bad.

No they won’t, twinking isn’t everything matey, git gud or go home.

7 Likes

OP, there has been a lot of discussion on this subject. The consensus is that the queues need to be split again. The quality of life for everybody was at it’s best when they were. Twinks got to play without levelers ruining their battlegrounds by doing non-value added things like taking objectives instead of trying to max out their HK count in the middle/graveyard. Levelers can enjoy their battlegrounds without people with glowing weapons with a names like “Expartgamer” from a guild with names like “Dun wurry we r pro” playing whack-a-mole in the graveyard.

There was a thread recently with a couple people and their multi-box alts rationalizing how there isn’t a problem and upvoting each other to give the illusion that there isn’t an issue.

6 Likes

Quit whining.

4 Likes

Twinks have been around longer than you’ve been playing.

3 Likes

Low hanging fruit, this is just not true, specifically your point getting paired with other twinks. The real numbers that actually mattered weren’t there to support these games CONSISENTLY which is what caused the die off. Today’s infrastructure was not in play back then. There were no “Communities” like we have now. Everything was guilds and battlegroup based. There was no Mercenary mode either. Everything had to line up perfectly for just one game to even happen, when 10 Alliance and 10 Horde queued at the same exact time on the same exact Battlegroup. Most brackets at the time, even the ones that had a lot of twinks in them (the lower level ones) barely scrapped together games CONSISENTLY, which is the key term here. You can’t survive long term if games only come together once a week, once a month at best, trying to schedule a pre-made around everyone’s schedules. It wasn’t realistically going to work.

3 Likes

That is not the consensus, these blanket statements are just like Obama saying the science is settled, there is no argument here, you can’t deny climate change.

3 Likes

Leveling in WoW is a single player experience. The build of another player’s character has absolutely ZERO effect on your ability to play the game enjoyably.

2 Likes