Twinks ruin leveling. SERIOUSLY

Yes, it’s the consensus. Any forum I’ve read, most people want this. Why wouldn’t you? Everyone got exactly what they wanted (or at least claimed they wanted). The only people I’ve seen who are opposed to this are people and their alts who thrive off levelers as their lifeblood.

4 Likes

I don’t think you are reading them all, because specifically there is one that stated they {Blizzard themselves posted} were going to turn XP on for 110 and above and a riot ensued and Blizzard backed off that proposal for now. Did you not see that thread? So the community is not in agreement, it’s not a consensus by definition.

4 Likes

Whine whine whine. If you put as much energy into leveling as you do into whining you would be done already.

4 Likes

Twinks NEVER should have been a thing. What should happen is that there should be a bracket for them to play in against themselves, problem solved.

Twinking is for people who don’t want to have competition, just smash people in no gear. It is kind of funny because they will tell you it’s all about competing but you don’t see them just competing against themselves. They should definitely be blocked to their own bracket based on gear.

6 Likes

I think you misunderstood the scope of the change. The consensus does want queues split again. I don’t understand why any change to fix leveling PVP is welcome except the idea of removing levelers. Why does that suggestion trigger such rage?

What rage are you referring to? I’m suggesting that the suggestion that there is a consensus on this is a false statement. Not seeing the ‘rage’ in that.

3 Likes

Any thread I’ve read in the PVP forums where someone suggests how to fix it, most ideas are either accepted or trolled. Any suggestion that involves making it so twinks do not fight levelers causes them to radiate with rage. The only time I’ve seen that much rage was in the retro gaming subreddit when someone mentions flat-screen TVs.

EDIT: Saying it’s the consensus is not a false statement. Unless to you, the vast majority does not mean the same thing.

1 Like

I don’t understand then how you can say it’s a consensus. If they are being trolled, do you actually know what those peoples true opinions are? It’s the internet. Right, your opinion is the vast majority have an issue based off of what YOU read. What you are likely NOT reading are those opinions of people who don’t troll threads or post online, because they don’t care about it. You’ve created this false reality of which you can only substantiate anecdotally. Meaning that your definition of consensus is false because it is not all scientific.

1 Like

My god, your attitude sucks.

So, yea, you’re new. You think you’re entitled to be placed on the same level field with people that have played for years and years? No. We all, every single “twink” you see out there, was new once as well. We all went into bgs with quest-earned greens and the like, and slowly built up over time.

You don’t get to have something just because you point to someone else who’s better than you and say “I WANT”. Neither video games nor life works that way.

3 Likes

Twinks have been around forever and to me, PVP before end game has never really mattered much win or lose. Like others have said, pvp is not the most efficient way of leveling, but I understand your complaint if that is genuinely how you want to level. I had a twink Rogue years ago to try it, but smashing dramatically weaker players never appealed to me, and thats also why I don’t gank or camp lowbies. Whenever I get paired with twinks while leveling, I just shrug my shoulders, play the match, take the loss and move on.

1 Like

I think you may have misunderstood. What I mean by “trolled” is that you see those non-value added comments like “git gud” or similar, which do not count as opposition. I’ve been around here for a long time. I’ve read tons of threads and I maintain that it is the consensus as the vast majority want this to happen. You can call it anecdotal or whatever you want and if I had only been playing this game for a very short while, I would be inclined to say that you were right. I’ll just agree to disagree with you. It’s Christmas and I don’t feel like repeatedly responding to rationalizations and conjecture.

Wouldn’t twinks level themselves out of the bracket and aren’t those that turn off XP put into a separate bracket?

Ok so lets bottom line this. Prove that it’s a consensus. You don’t have any scientific data to back this opinion of yours to even give it merit enough to be considered a hypotheses.

1 Like

Actually I found them fairly efficient and a nice break from questing while I’m leveling my Allied Races. Especially when I run out of the rested experience boost. However, I didn’t find the lower brackets “stuffed” with twinks. There were some but unless it has changed a lot in the last month or so it wasn’t bad.

1 Like

Go read the threads yourself. Why would I spend any time coming up with “scientific evidence” because 1 random person on the internet says “I disagree?” That’s just silly.

Ok so you are a troll then. Just wanted to make sure I understood. You don’t actually have any proof to a consensus.

4 Likes

They do ruin bgs however I twink n I love stomping noobs but yes bgs isn’t real friendly content to the passerbyers

1 Like

:rofl: Seriously? You actually went there? Calling someone a troll because they won’t go out and give you “scientific data” to back up their observations? Wow.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

1 Like

You can’t make this stuff up guys. Welcome to the internet.

4 Likes

Buddy, you said a mouthful.