Twinks in xp on bgs

anyone want to run 20s?

any lvl 70s join us and mess up some lvlers

You realize making premades is probably exactly why xpoff got noticed in the first place right?

2 Likes

@Impalle twinks have been on blizz’s shtlist since wrath to be honest.

The funny part is its easy to buy a lot of gear for marks then gem and enchant them from 70 onward. You get so many at high levels the cost is quite low.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure! The thing that boggles my mind the most is the fact that levelers in the 70s bracket can get a leg up just by simply buying the gear from the vendor in shattrath.

!play killing in the name of

I didnt realize until recently that you could buy shoulders with 2 gems from a vendor. The only tough gear to get is 3 socket gear with tusks from SoO. I still need that for this character.

chicken wing chicken wing

yah you can buy gear in the game

you can buy gems in the game too

This definitely feels like an alt thread. 112 messages in like 1 day rarely ever happens if ever in the bg forum. Either way I gtg.

1 Like

Thinking the same, it’s a guess .

So bfa only accounts , I picture this getting the nerf bat after the crying starts

Probably because they are not a twink. Gaining levels = not a twink (xp off)

Yea have to agree here. And why party sync gets such hate. Premades in low level BGs hardly ever happen, so they aren’t matched like they are at 120.

1 Like

See your avatar in the upper right hand corner of the browser? Click it. The option to change characters is at the bottom of the dropdown.

I disagree. Before they separated xp off from xp on, I twinked in a number of brackets, always queuing solo. I saw lots of characters that often queued together. And after the separation, I did 110 pvp and saw lots of premades on both sides.

1 Like

Yea but not as many as max level.

I think the difference is that there are a lot more people at max level so if there’s a team forming in low level you’re probably going to face it in a solo queue. Class stacking is painful but can be a lot of fun when you take your rag tag group of PuG players and punish them.

Could it possibly be semantics creating this mess we’re in?

Twinks = Punk rock

Blizz = Facists

2 Likes