Twinks are now just leaving BGs early

Can we ban twinks from xp on brackets?

Still getting twinks destroying us in the first few minutes and then all afking and causing the games to end or be extremely annoying.

Can we maybe just give a large boost of XP at the gate opening or ban characters with certain ilevel?

Thanks!

24 Likes

I’m sure that no one saw this coming.

:smirk:

23 Likes

Shocking. The people that are jerks are still jerks. Totally unexpected.

56 Likes

Hopefully they are protecting the FC.

1 Like

Or, you know, they could just merge the queues again.

48 Likes

These grown people throwing fits, unsubbing, threatening to “get even” and “Ill show you” replies and starting to be downright comical, and now this lol smh.
As with everything else that has ever happened in WoW we just have to wait for the dust to settle. Im hoping they will get bored with queueing and leaving like you mentioned otherwise I agree something must be done with xp, even if its just 10 xp to enter that adds up.

24 Likes

Rofl, this made my night.

16 Likes

lol coffee went everywhere when I read that lol

5 Likes

That’s the movement in action.
Day 2.

8 Likes

This is hilarious and I really can’t blame them.

6 Likes

That is what I been doing. I have 5 twinks so the deserter debuff falls off as I cycle through the toons

24 Likes

What a strange little movement you all have.

If you get bored of this or want to put that energy and free time to something more useful, we have an issue where I"m from that pops up every tarantula season.

The spiders aren’t the fastest at getting across the roads so they often get run over when all they’re doing is searching for a mate.

You all could come out and serve as tarantula crossing guards to help reduce the number of run over tarantulas.

Granted tarantula season is over, but it’s never too early to start planning travel and routes and things!

12 Likes

You support this behavior?

And levers are the “snowflakes?” Smh.

25 Likes

Watch it unfold.

3 Likes

This whole thing is getting real cringy

28 Likes

You mean people are playing the game the way they want to is now bad? WOW!

5 Likes

Miss the point more. People thought separate queues would stop this, it won’t, there will always be workarounds for those that want it.

4 Likes

Nope you missed the point. What you call being a jerk others calling playing the game the way they enjoy it. Stop with the insults and hyperbole.

3 Likes

You’re hilarious. Never did I say people can’t do whatever this game allows. Curb your imagination.

There’s a segment of the twink community that readily admits they queue up merely to roflstomp nubs. I find it jerky. My opinion. Get over yourself.

13 Likes

Report them for griefing, nothing of value will be lost if they get banned.

Twinks being twinks, angry carebears.

12 Likes