A reminder you can BG 1-119 W/O twinks now

Fun detected, shut it down.

1 Like

Yay, the most inefficient way to level just got “buffed” because of l2p issues…

1 Like

The whole game is based around gearing. If you deny that then you deny the truth.

Not anymore. As we can see with all the welfare gear that gets thrown around Blizzard doesn’t want people who don’t want to actually do stuff in the game to be left out. Everyone gets a handout.

It’s really sad.

Yes it is, but we are talking about stopping exp gains to spend time obtaining the best gear to battleground at low levels. The battlegrounds pretty much depend on if you were lucky enough to get more twinks in your group than the other team. If you weren’t lucky you were better off just leaving.

It’s like not letting you queue for heroic dungeons if your gear level isn’t high enough, it’s fair to the rest of the group and to you to play at your level. Don’t you think?

1 Like

Oh, Twinks are still around, especially 10-29

Twinks aren’t playing against each other. They don’t get queues anymore.

I have no idea where that troll was coming from. That thread should be locked. The claim he is making is a lie.

1 Like

See that’s too far… they should get to play against each other.

1 Like

I heard they changed the login screen for new players to say…

“Welcome to World of Warcraft where it is frowned upon if you gear up to compete in pvp!”

2 Likes

The good ol twink days, when queues may pop within 5 to 6 hours.

I just don’t think twinks was a good thing in bgs. It was like walking into a dungeon with a twink and then they could one shot bosses your level. You do nothing but get the occasional shot in and loot everything. You still died all the time too anyways.

Then the next dungeon you get no twink but the boss was twinked 15 extra levels and you didn’t stand a chance.

Funny from what I saw it was levelers being toxic I had 1 guy who was leveling throwing a game cuz we had a twink druid on our team

No. One twink in a bg didn’t carry it. People keep complaining about “a twink” when the problem clearly was twink premades.

In the absence of premades, your team was as likely to get a solo queued twink as their team. I know this because I always solo queued as a twink.

Premades are still an issue. The wave of whining about twinks continues but hasn’t solved that problem at all.

Saw that a few times. But most players appreciated having a twink on their side.

Yes I’ve seen this before. Person taking the flag and not helping the team. It’s not good either way.

1 Like

I dunno guys, now I see I’m attacking a group of players and that wasn’t my intent. People should get to play as they want but it needs to be a little more balanced because it did feel out of hand. I’m sorry it did. It sucked and was frustrating as a person just looking to level through battlegrounds because they are fun.

Its just like the last few low bgs I’ve been in were fun and closer games than usual. I actually was helping the team without going out of my way to make myself extra geared beyond heirlooms. Maybe it was luck or something but it hasn’t been a bad thing. Is it balanced? Nah not at all. But still a little better when I went in as a dps.

I’m sure there will still be lopsided games. Lol

Do you ever get tired of being a dumpster of negativity?

See you in a couple of years, then.

Except I’m not?

I am one of the least negative people you could ever meet. I have a rewarding career, an wonderful wife, two honor roll kids, and a house bigger than I know what to do with.

If you think I’m negative or upset about anything dealing with a children’s video game then you’re crazy.

I’m confused man, how many threads were created by these “Screaming and Crying” players you seem to have some inside knowledge about?

I am pretty sure, and I guess if I wasn’t so damn lazy I could dig around on the forums and find thread after thread of players who twink complaining about some super injustice giving them the ole “In, Out” business the wrong way.

Tons. There has been a constant influx of these crying threads. Not sure how you can miss them.