Twinks are now just leaving BGs early

The same thing happend last time Blizzard did this. “Throw-a-way” twinks if you will, it was more rare back n the day, but with leveling the way it is now there will be more of this going on.

Not a fan of this practice myself but right now its a way for ppl to lash out after what just happened to twink communitys. So I get it.

8 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what’s happening.

It will continue to happen.
This is “Twinking 8.1.5” day 2.

6 Likes

this is absolutely hilarious. have yet to see it but i can’t wait to see people complain about it mid bg

3 Likes

Remember, you want the least possible Experience gain. :wink:

2 Likes

Blizzard cant afford the Customer Service reps to investigate people intentionally throwing bgs/holding on to flags, so I cant imagine this behavior will be stopped.

5 Likes

people deserve it people used to do this all the time saw this comin

5 Likes

Im sorry but safe spaces in bgs is just not a thing. Players will find a way to destroy other players.

11 Likes

Lawdy, wouldn’t that be something! Can you see my cringe from over there? lol

4 Likes

Say the people who want to be unbeatable, then throw tantrums like no other when that’s taken away

14 Likes

I mean they already did this. Made WSG gy like a crib, bubble around IoC gy.

4 Likes

There is a segment of the player base that does it at 120 so whats your p[point again?? DO we encourage them to unsub too? SMH

7 Likes

Who is encouraging people to unsub? What are you on about?

This feels a lot like you having a convo with yourself - I’ll leave you to it. lol

Give it a month, they’ll all be gone.

5 Likes

You missed the point, the sluaghter is going to continue it just takes on a new form. This method is even more brutal imo. Before you would have geared toons usually on both sides. This is going to be more one sided.

Should have just kept things the way they were.

“You think you do, but you dont”

10 Likes

I heard that a decade ago too.

8 Likes

something about long ques, people can’t be bothered to make war games and returning players.

Yep clearly there was a gap last time and there shall be again.

2 Likes

People are going to play the game the way they want to play the game. And I encourage them to.

8 Likes

ive been in here causing a ruckus myself, because separate queues WONT solve the problem of twinking.

Unless blizzard starts balancing gear or puts in gear caps and restrictions in bg pvp, this is always going to be an issue.

I dont blame twinks for doing this and this is what happens when blizzard doesnt actually fix the issue.

4 Likes

This is day 2, just wait until more displaced twinks figure out the new advantages.
The Movement will continue to grow throughout the brackets.

5 Likes