TW badges nerfed……? Okay……?

No but the constant nerfs they did in MOP remix were constant slaps in the face. Especially on the bronze more than once. I’m almost 100% certain that they do these things on purpose, because they know people will say “yeah this change makes sense” at any point that they make that change.

The correct move would be to have their devs play the game, do the math theirselves, and make these changes at the start of expansions. (They do actually do that but not in our favor) So what do they do instead? Well, they purposefully hold off these “good changes” until people have gotten a massive good hit of dopamine from how things were prior to the nerf.

Why would they do that? Because they are your dealer. They know how to space out your hits…… so you stay hooked and time/money sinc longer than necessary. Again, slimey and scummy behavior. I wish I could say the problem is that they don’t preemptively think about solutions before problems happen, but in fact they do actually do that and would rather “problems” happen and they can have this illusion of a green light to “make necessary changes.”

Time investment? It’s a single run. That’s not a time investment, and it’s not work.

I’m also annoyed by it being changed at this point, but pretending smashing a TWing dungeon in five minutes is work or a huge time sink is silly, sorry.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yea, right before the anniversary event, they have no shame because they know the playbase will still defend it

1 Like

And these same people try to act like they aren’t an NPC consumer…

1 Like

I would do it on alts and 500 on 10x alts each time adds up that within a year you can buy everything there is to buy.

Now that we have a use for these coming up, they decided to nerf it. THAT is why people are upset.

If we had nothing new coming, who cares, right?

… eh? I had more Bronze than I knew what to do with.

Because an account wide system will always limit you. SWTOR does it by gating all currency and rep gains weekly. This one does it in different ways, depending on what it is.

We sill get a good amount of badges.

1 Like

That’s really cute how you disregard every important thing in my comment. Weird ahh points to pick out in your replies lol. I’m sure YOU had an enough bronze but I played it optimally and had to play the game quite a bit. And I know I had to play it more than all the frogger people. Enjoy your poo sandwiches like a good NPC.

Except I didn’t. What I did skip over was the weird drug references to have an actual conversation.

Bronze had a massive buff and all you had to do was run the dailies. I got every single thing from the event just by doing that.

I don’t even know what this means. But it ranks right up there with the whacked out drug reference from earlier.

Clearly there’s no logical discussion to be had here if you can’t focus on why account wide systems have gates in MMORPGs. Goodnight.

There’s nothing to spend those tokens on anymore anyway :dracthyr_a1:

Classic Timewalking vendor, which will be put into the rotation. There are some things from the anniversary vendors for badges, as well.

I’d say everything I’ve said in this post is completely digestible and easy to understand, if you have lived life and understand things about human beings. I’m glad you don’t know what it means, because I don’t think NPC’s like you don’t know they’re NPC’s…… lol

I forgot about Classic TW and the anniversary. Fortunately for me I have tons of that currency stocked up.

Been skipping the dungeons altogether and just running the TW raids though, since they offer relevant gear (to me) and a chance at the mounts from that expansion.

Genuine question and concern here.

Are you okay? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Obviously the issue is that they don’t want people getting the mounts in one week with their ten alts. You’re still going to be able to do it, you just need 50 alts now.

You know asking that question to people you don’t understand doesn’t make you better than them, right? Be original.

I mean, I know I’m already better than you. Not that this is a high bar to meet.

I really should run the raid before they change Timewalking and groups won’t let anyone in without Mythic ilevel or something dumb like that. lol

I’m sure if we compared sizes you’d log off instantly my guy, go have a pi**ing contest with someone else.

Just had to make it weird, didn’t you?

Ulduar is brutal for the first boss (vehicle combat) but after that it’s a breeze. I squeezed in a bunch of raid runs before Milton hit. I recommended queuing as a healer, pretty much instant invites.

PS this guy is obviously very young/unwell, or is severely inebriated and is using the forums for fun. I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to watching people spiral.

1 Like