TW badges nerfed……? Okay……?

In what world is Blizzard living in? Nerfing a currency AGAIN for the rest of the player base who didn’t stockpile said currency? At this point you’re a company that does nothing but lie, and constantly change the game we think we are paying for. Whoever thinks of these changes is literal slimey scum.

Modern blizz wants you to be an actual robot and worker bee for them wayyyyy more than Epic games does their Fortnite players. More than Riot does for its player base, more than Bungie did to Destiny players… etc.

30 Likes

This is just mean.

5 Likes

how is nerfed? can you elaborate?

2 Likes

Hawk tuah’d right at our face and not in any slightly good way

14 Likes

You get 500 from the first crystal quest that drops at the end the first time you do it. Every one you do on an alt is only 200.

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is entirely fair now that it’s warbound, frankly.

15 Likes

That was F up from blizzard, they dont get tired of getting rid of the player base as long they have whales buying gold in game,

Im not paying this game again once the sub run out

11 Likes

How does whales buying tokens have anything to do with TW badges?

1 Like

I think you all are being overly critical of them. I mean… they did do maintenance in only an hour today.

Right so the game only exists because of the wales who no life everything (which is fine) until said thing is changed. Exploit early and often right? This should’ve been something implemented at the start of the expansion. They teased us with last TW event, just so they can pull the rug out from under us.

Again, slimey and scummy behavior.

1 Like

Because you can use gold to upgrade heirlooms instead of playing the game to earn currencies like this.

…What in the world are you smoking?

This is still considerably faster than previous TW before Warbound currencies, since you can pool.

4 Likes

It was inadvertently buffed when Warbands became active, as you can transfer Timewarped Badges between characters instead of grinding out the large amounts for mounts, toys, and other rewards on a single character.

Got way more TW badges last event guess time will show ya. It’s a crappy change to make right before they are going to do their anniversary event. Seems like a pattern, they always make these changes RIGHT before something big is coming that involves said thing….

Do these people even play the game? Or do they just code crap off a to do list? Christ dude the timing of when they make changes is what makes me upset the most.

3 Likes

I also got a ton more last time.

I will also get a ton more this week than I did in any previous expansion.

Do YOU play this game?

Prices weren’t set to account for people earning 5000 a week.

I anticipated a total nerf to 0 for alts, 200 is still a massive boon.

1 Like

“Inadvertently” or rather they use gotcha mechanics like that to rope people in during a honeymoon phase, so they can roll stuff back and make already planned before changes whenever they want to…

3 Likes

What would the goal even be?

Did you even know Timewalking currency would be warbound before subbing for this expansion?

They gotta sell that gold!

1 Like