Tuskarr - Playable race

I’m just going to tell you that for Blizzard the tuskar race is a meme, their excuse is to say “tuskar? Too powerful to be a playable race” that’s just what you hear when they ask

Taliesin would like to know your location.

1 Like

Tuskarr and gnolls would be awesome playable races. Unique creature races is a part of WoW’s charm, and those would be really good additions.
Looks like the new gnolls have a modified worgen model, so maybe we will see them added (but the saberon also have modified worgen bodies and we never got them as a playable race)

1 Like

Wait a minute, gnolls in the alliance can’t be because we already saw that gnolls like hogger killed and skinned humans in elwynn forests and the tuskar are more of an alliance
PS: you have to see the Lore of each race to see if they are playable and where they go

Remember that in wotlk the tuskar were going to be chosen as the playable race for the alliance and the taunkas for the horde

What’s your source for this? There were never any official posts that mentioned anything about it.

That Lore is seen within the wow game itself, no publication is necessary, you just have to do the Northrend missions in wotlk

The question is why Blizzard does not want the tuskar race

Are you crazy? They should 100% get DH. The secret agents of the illidari reveal themselves.

1 Like

Lol you mean they’re the one who teached Illidan the way of Demon Hunter. They are the true Master

1 Like

I have, several times. Those quest chains did not point to that being the case. Just regular quest chains where players of either faction improved on their reputation with the race.

What we saw in the twitter interview was a bit, Ion was mostly just messing with Taliesin with the things he said. It ofc wasn’t a confirmation that they are going to add them. But it also wasn’t a sincere ‘No’.

what about a warrior

1 Like

What about it?

you can make a warrior

1 Like

Not sure if you’re in the right topic. This is about a race, hoping it will become playable.

yes tuskar race warrior class

1 Like

Ah ok, was just a misunderstanding then.

I agree, here are the classes I think would be suitable for the Tuskarr (Note that the devs have confirmed that, in Dragonflight, all races should be able to be the following three: Rogue, Mage, Priest):

if you knew on the wowhead website in the tester section you can try the tuskar race from northrend you can try the Classes and put armor

1 Like

Gnolls too please!

1 Like

Yep, in the dressing room. Long tusks, long facial hair. Love that look. It’s still based on the wotlk models though, as far as I can tell.

I like the new looks, what I’ve seen so far about them.

1 Like