Tuskarr - Playable race

As a neutral race. Allow me to reroll my hunter to Tuskarr!

29 Likes

Only if they get druids with Sabertooth cat forms

8 Likes

I agree that the tuskar are a playable race like the vulperas were since they have the dwarf skin but there is a problem the lore of the wotlk expansion says that they helped the alliance
PS: I didn’t want to put skin I wanted to put skeleton

1 Like

What classes would a tuskarr be? I think all of the melee classes (minus dh I guess), but I could only see them being a shaman for a caster, thoughts?

1 Like

The tuskar and the alliance came together on the boreal tundra map to stop the kvalir vrykuls according to the wotlk expansion lore and their classes were few as examples were hunters, warriors,

• The Wrath of the Lich King flash site implied that the tuskarr were only going to ally with the Horde but in-game they are neutral to both factions.

I would say:

• Warrior
  • Hunter
  • Monk
  • Priest
  • Shaman
  • Druid

Maybe also:

• Mage
  • Death knight
3 Likes

That’s fine, give the Horde the Wolvar instead.
“Fire hot!”

Yes, they’re idiots, but they’re also freakin’ wolverines, one of nature’s fuzziest psychopaths.

6 Likes

Tuskar are fans favorites. I want to make one lets go Blizz let us be nice tuskar

7 Likes

We know that they are a good playable race but there is one more problem according to Warcraft lore the Tuskar and the Valarjar vrykuls both playable races hate each other
PS: both playable races i.e. tuskar and vrykul valarjar helped the alliance

Pffft, elves hate trolls, and now the Horde has two of each. We can overcome hate over mutual love of killing things that drop purple loot.

2 Likes

Troll were ennemi of High(Blood) Elves for a very long time yet they both are horde

I recommend that you visit the ports of zuldazar in zandalar and you will see 2 vrykul merchants helping the horde but it does not say which clan the vrykuls that help the horde belong to
PS: this is why there is confusion in Blizzard lore regarding the playable race of the vrykuls because it never agrees with which factions the vrykuls help

There’s currently no issue in terms of potential alliances for either faction, with that of the Tuskarr.

Currently, they don’t favor Horde in particular, nor Alliance for that matter. Ofc you could develop the story to where that changes, but IMO, that would be a disservice to the players as the Tuskarr is a popular choice for players of both factions.

3 Likes

I’d prefer Sethrak.

7 Likes

Lots of things pointing them being the new allied race that we will unlock when they put up the pre-order.

1. they were specifically mentioned being a fan favorite that is going to be part of the story
  2. they updated male models, added female and children
  3. screenshots show a new otter mount that they ride

I hope if they are druids they get new forms like

flying: seagull
travel: caribou
swimming: turtle (because turning into a true walrus just seems wrong lol)
bear: polar bear
cat: not sure
boomkin: penguinish (lol)

4 Likes

I guess I’m confused because I haven’t see a “Tuskarr Allied Race megathread” on this forum ever. Meanwhile I see Sethrak, Saurok, Ogres, San’layn threads, even a Jinyu/Ankoan thead. So it’s weird to me when they say they are a fan favorite.

I think Vulpera were a huge hit and a very close second were the Sethrak. Why only one was added was weird to me.

I think if Tuskarr get added the Tortollans should also be added. Same model rig and everything. Not to mention they already have females and children models.

2 Likes

People have been asking for them since Wrath.

6 Likes

Same with Vykrul, Taunka, San’layn… I just didn’t see many screaming for Tuskarr. Even when people make threads like “What playable races do you want?” They make the list but they are never at the top.

I dunno just seems weird for blizz to say that they are a fan favorite.

3 Likes

Those are fine.
Tuskarr on the other hand are a joke and a waste of AR.

Btw: