Tuskarr - Playable race

thicc and fishy.

interesting combo

For the tuskar race to be a playable race, it needs to solve: 1-the problem of acceptance of the tuskar race by the entire wow community. 2-solve put a helmet on the head of the tuskar race. 3- the problem of the dedication on the part of the Blizzard developers, since they are busy with the dracthyr.

4- darle un buen lore a la raza tuskar que sea Ă©pico por parte de el escritor a cargo de la narraciĂłn de la expansiĂłn. 5- darles clases aceptables para que el que elija la raza tuskar tenga comodidad.

And you, what playable race do you like? teksuo since you say that tuskars are useless

i said thicc and fishy, not useless :wink:

there’s a niche for everything. i’m not judging.

1 Like

According to the interview just done the Tuskarr are too powerful to be an allied race.

Blizzard has straight up retconned their own lore about the Tuskarr already; I don’t know if you were around during Wrath, but at the time, a lot of players straight up asked Blizzard quite repeatedly about adding Tuskarr as a playable race.

Blizzard said on numerous occasions that the Tuskarr can’t survive outside of super cold environments like Northrend, so that’s why they can never be playable.

Skip ahead to the introduction of DarkMoon Island. Over on the edge of the island next to the dock where the Portals are, stands a Tuskarr. I don’t remember what his deal is for being there, but I rember being irritated about that Tuskarr being there since Blizz said he couldn’t survive being there.

So yeah. I’m not arguing against you wanting Tuskarr; in fact I support it! I just wanted to point out Blizzard not being able to keep their own lore accurate, but then again Red Shirt Guy already proved that factual to the entire World during that infimous Blizzcon Q & A.

1 Like

Why you want to be a walrus?

This!

I often have wondered why the Alliance didn’t get the Setherak since Vulpera went Horde? It seems like the Alliance needs a “Beastly” Race, and since Vulpera went Horde, it just seemed to scream common sense that Setherak become playable for the Alliance since the Setherak are the natural enemies of the Vulpera.

2 Likes

I don’t care which faction they belong to as long as we get Sethrak. :snake::snake::snake:

3 Likes

You have my support there! I hope you get them also!

3 Likes

Because the few minutes that the Alliance spends in Vol’dun is not enough to cultivate a meaningful friendship with this race.

Why is this still being pushed? People keep insisting that the Alliance needs a “beastly” race, but the average person who plays it just wants more “pretty” races. We already have worgen as the fifth most popular Alliance race, and some people unironically want that race to have the option to stay in human form during combat. Now we’re getting dracthyr, and odds are the majority of the ones on the Alliance will be in visage form 24/7.

2 Likes

the question is why the tuskar race of northrend has the skeleton of an alliance dwarf and why they dance like dwarves and another thing because Blizzard brought the tuskar back.

I don’t want to be a speculator but I think they should already say or make the Tuskar a playable race so much Tuskar lore I think he deserves to be in both factions so there is no fight

1 Like

I know there are other wow races that are in line waiting for Blizzard to take matters into their own hands and make them a playable race as well as ogres and vrykuls but more zetrack and gnolls

That was Ion jestering with Taliesin, as T is a frequent advocator of Tuskarr becoming a playable race.

Taking Tuskarr as an example, I doubt it’s about how they are unable to, but rather, have changed their mind on the lore pertaining to the race. Or it can be the usual, where the notion that Tuskarr couldn’t survive outside of cold climate, that this was told by an adventurer(not player) in the world, and that the individual was just incorrect in their assumption.

We’re all different. I’m not particularly interested in playing the brutish, most fierce warrior race, nor the “models”. In short, I just think that Tuskarr models are well realised, and have an interesting story in the game. As a hunter, I find that the simple life of the Tuskarr fit my choice of class.

Also, that new Otter mount looks awesome for Tuskarr.

2 Likes

sorry been confirmed not happening at least next expansion anyway.

Tuskarr Druids, with access to worgen tails!

Confirmed how?

:thinking:

Ion done stated in an interview it is not happening this expansion