Turned in "Prove You Worth," still no "Regain Our Trust" 6 days later

Turned in “Prove You Worth,” still no “Regain Our Trust” 6 days later…

Please help!

Six days ago means you turned it in on Tuesday, and I’m assuming it was after the weekly reset, which means you’ll get the next step after this coming Tuesday’s reset.

4 Likes

Thanks for your response. :slight_smile:

“Prove Your Worth” is the weekly quest, as I understand it. I confirmed this when I rejoined the Kyrian Covenant. “Regain Our Trust” is unlocked sometime (currently assumed at ~48 hours) after that quest is turned in. It seems like the second time you rejoin a Covenant the wait time is longer than 48 hours (or it is bugged), as other people have reported it too.

Previously, when I rejoined the Kyrian Covenant (after swapping to Night Fae); I turned in the “Prove Your Worth” quest after the weekly reset (on a Thursday evening) and was able to get “Regain Our Trust” around 48 hours later – this allowed me to push M+ on Sunday/Monday for the easy affixes last week.

I just hope this helps someone else… or gets some attention and a fix (or more clarity).

I’m not aware of any issues with the “Rebuild Our Trust” quests. If you don’t see anything after resets this week I’d suggest filing a bug report.

3 Likes

Hi Kalviery,

Thanks for your post. Do you know if the two quests are on separate weekly cool downs?

I didn’t notice that when I swapped previously, but maybe it was changed? Any other clarity you could bring to this covenant swapping stuff for us? Thanks!

I don’t have anything more specific that I can share other than what’s already available on our website:

https://battle.net/support/article/000277646

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the link!

I went and read the article you linked. Here is an excerpt from it: “you’ll need to prove yourself to that Covenant again by completing a weekly quest chain starting with Prove Your Worth

When I read that part, I understood it to mean that you should be able to do this quest chain once a week. I think that’s where my confusion lies – and seems others on wowhead.com are confused about it as well.

Would you mind clarifying for us if we should be able to swap covenants once a week? Or should it only be possible every other week?

That one answer will solve a lot of trouble! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

See, to me, that means that the quest chain to Prove Your Worth gives you part of the chain once per week until you complete the chain.

1 Like

You’re either mis-remembering or ran into some weird bug. “Regain your Trust” is only available the reset following turning in “Prove your Worth.”

You can do it once a week but only if you set it up a week prior.
So you complete the 1st part of the chain and then after the reset you do the second part but dont turn it in. So then whenever you want to swap you just turn it in and you can swap instantly. Then you can go to the other faction, grab the 1st part of their quest and do it (because that won’t actually swap you) and then the next week you’ll have the 2nd part available again.

Repeat and you’ll always be able to swap convenants, instantly no less, once a week (as long as you always do the 1st part of the chain after.)

So since you can swap and initiate a swap in the same week, you can swap once a week providing you initiated the swap on the prior week.
That all make sense?

2 Likes

Thanks Bearhands!

CONFIRMED! The quest “Regain Our Trust” popped after reset! Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

i just did the regain our trust quest after reset and switched covs. but now i cant get the first quest prove your worth again. whats the reset on the first quest? and do i have to wait a another week for prove your worth and then ANOTHER week for regain our trust? shouldnt i be able to get the prove your worth quest on the same weeks i turn in regain your trust that way i can start the early process of covenant swap for the next week coming.

i did prove your worth last week waited for reset, did the regain our trust and swapped covs no problem.

But i’m having a problem initiating the covenant swap, when i go back to kryian NPC to get the prove your worth quest he just has a pointless dialouge saying " how may I assist you " .

That being said if i go to any other covs npc i can initiate a swap. From what i’m reading you should be able to turn in regain our trust, and prove your worth in the same week and then wait for reset again for regain our trust. is there a reset on prove your worth after finishing regain our trust in the same week?

I can confirm that this is the same situation for myself.

I was able to swap back to Night Fae after getting the “Regain Our Trust” following the reset this Tuesday; however, I am still unable to get a “Prove Your Worth” quest from the Kyrian covenant.

If this is the case, then it’s looking like you can only rejoin covenants every 3rd weekly reset…

In other words: 1st week = get and turn in “Regain Our Trust,” 2nd week = "Get and turn in “Prove Your Worth,” 3rd week = get and turn in “Regain Our Trust.”

Did you ever figure this out or get a response to this? I am currently running into the exact same issue with the Kyrian covenant not offering “Prove Your Worth.” Turned in “Rebuild Our Trust” to rejoin Nightfae after a reset on Tuesday and am not getting the quest offered from Kyrian to being the “Prove Your Worth” quest to that I can rejoin them next week.

Please note the date on a thread before reviving it. This thread is eight + months dead and despite what our resident warlocks may like to espouse? Necromancy is bad.

From what I’ve seen though, you’re likely not going to have another quest until next week’s reset. The changes to easily swap between covenants are not live as yet until 9.1.5. So you’re limited in what you can do between resets.

1 Like

i thied to do this quest but it told me she had no packet to pic. i cant figure out what i did wrong. i tryoed on 10 and 25

As listed in the reply above yours…

1 Like