No option to switch covenants

I could not find a direct answer to this so i’m sorry if this has been asked already.

I started off as venthyr and just recently switched to kyrian. I switched back to venthyr by doing the prove your worth quest, then waiting for the reset to finish the regain our trust quest and now im back venthyr no problem. Now when I try to start the kyrian switch again the emissary and orbios just gives me a chat dialogue but no option to actually start quest for prove your worth. If I go to the other NPcs the other covs i can start the chain.

I read that i might have to wait for ANOTHER reset to get my prove your worth quest and then ANOTHER reset to start regain our trust again, therefore making a cov switch two weeks?

just need some clarification.

From what I’m reading on WoWhead…

How Long Does It Take to Rejoin A Covenant?
These notes ONLY apply to attempting to rejoin Covenants where you had been a member before and quit. It does not apply to joining an entirely new covenant.
Late in Beta and early in Shadowlands, there was a method by which you could game the system so it could take under 24 hours to switch to a previously-joined covenant, based on gaming the weekly reset. However, this mechanism has been removed, and it will take longer to rejoin.
After you have completed your quest Prove Your Worth , you will be told by the faction leader that they need to discuss your worthiness to rejoin. Until then, the next quest, Rebuild Our Trust , is not available. This is at least a 2-day wait, by reports of players who have done this, but incoming data is not yet clear on exactly how long this is. Please comment below if you have any data to report on this.
While these are weekly quests, they are no longer tied specifically to the weekly reset, but rather have an internal timer of their own. Thus, raiding on the day before reset and switching your covenant in time for a Mythic+ the next day by gaming the weekly reset is no longer an option.

Another link from WoWhead brought me back to the forums with a similar issue and answer. Turned in "Prove You Worth," still no "Regain Our Trust" 6 days later - #10 by Bearhands-faerlina

i understand that you have to wait to get the regain your trust quest after completing the prove your worth quests. I guess my question is how long do you have to wait to start ANOTHER prove your worth quest after completing the regain your trust quest and joining a cov. I cant even start the process for the first quest.