Trust levels are absolutely ridiculous

Mine was title"Romance the person above you"

details: “Thought this would be a fun thread. Come up with a witty flirt for the person above you”

Thats it word for word. Supposedly this was spamming/trolling.

I remember that thread. That was a suspension?

Sheesh.

I kept waiting for a female night elf to post so I could make a Teldrassil crack.

1 Like

If I had posted that thread on literally any other toon, it probably wouldn’t have been mass reported. Such bias :frowning: Scruit has faces similar issues before.

I wouldn’t be surprised.
I politely objected to the way a certain green spoke to a poster and he retorted with what appeared to be a threat.
The next day I was suspended for something I had provably not done and the suspension was upheld.

It’s just one more reason to never recommend this game to friends and never spend a cent other than sub fee.

3 Likes

Female Night Elf …
Teldrassil crack …
that does bring a certain image to mind.

I have noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet you’ve stood on someone’s toes and either didn’t realize or have forgotten it.

Which would be funny because one of my suspensions was literally a statement that I was defending Blizzard in.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, isn’t it against the tos to discuss actions against your account? I’m seeing quite a bit of it. Not my business I guess, but common sense would dictate if you ever do want level 3 trust … don’t do things against the rules, maybe? … What do I know though. :man_shrugging:

Talk about irony,

Perhaps they’d outsourced moderation to people who didn’t speak English, so they just slapped a ban on every 100th poster to make it seem they were working.

Not really. I always love the x wow streamer needs some hits bait thread.

Look what he/she has to say about this!!!

How about …you give us bullet points and we don’t have people boost the YouTube metrics on accident?

2 Likes

Somehow, despite being regarded by most as some kind of enfant terrible, I’ve avoided any forum suspensions/silences. Up to this point anyway.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

this character got a 72-hour forum silence for using a masked, implied b-word.

the silence affected all characters under the same battlenet login, that is, all of them got a 72-hour silence as well. and then the silence was lifted, my one forum character (not this one) that had TL3 had been downgraded to TL2

Yes. It’s a terrible, obtuse setup.

Why they did this? Idk. Makes no sense.

Thank you very much.

Little frustrating this information was posted in a forum only accessable by trust level 3 people though :confused:

1 Like

They probably aren’t exactly keen on most people knowing about it.

Hah, probly right. I half expect to hear a response that reads “we think it will be fun for the player to figure out how our new forum system works”

They lose pretty much nothing if they just kept the trust level system the old way and more over people who break the rules tend to also lose credibility and respect from people. Plus I don’t think they want people trying to game or exploit the system with this knowledge. Speaking of. I do hope you can get back to trust level 3. I miss those skimpy gnome gifs you used to post.

1 Like

The trick, if there is one, is to be part of the group that reports first.

I find this whole trust level nonsense to be just that. These forums aren’t that interesting anymore anyway, which is too bad.

Remember Triplexx? Koro? So many others that I no longer see anymore.
They were so fun and funny. I miss them.

1 Like

I am not going to name any names, but there is a few discords I’ve seen that regularly police the forums violating content as well as content they don’t like. They often link threads and tell people to report them. One of them is associated with one of the megathreads.

2 Likes

At trust level minus 7 im lucky to even be able to load the forum webpage.

2 Likes