Trust 3 today! WOOT!

Well, I just saw the number for trust level 2 go up haha. 4951 characters now.

Gonna occasionally check the json of a CM to see if the number for level 3 changes any.

1 Like

I just checked… I actually have 20k read. O.O

I flagged my own post for faster deletion the other day and it was confirmed.

Whoooooops.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it takes like 5 flags upheld by a mod, so even one wouldn’t kill it.

Where do you see a trust level? I must be overlooking it in my profile.

1 Like

Yeah but it said five confirmed flags so you should be fine

That leaves me out lol. I was an angry Gnome at one point in the game and was granted a three day vacation.

(shrugs)

Live and learn.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Don’t have enough replies read since I tend to avoid larger threads…
And doesn’t seem right to go ‘read’ just to fulfill the count
I’ll take a few more days / weeks whatever.

2 Likes

Might have reset with new forums though, I think a blue did say that somewhere but I’d have to find the post

1 Like

Then I might be okay, it was during the Wrath pre-patch - there were a lot of very upset people with the level of griefing going on.

:cookie:

2 Likes

The fact that 5 flags ever disqualifies you means probably no non-MVP is ever going to have Trust 3. This is the WoW forum, after all.

2 Likes

Yeah but they have to be verified and confirmed I think, and:

Eh, fair enough. But with the moderation on the new forums, getting even slightly snappy with someone results in a vacation. I and many of my forum friends (who’ve mostly left, I’m afraid) would know by experience.

3 Likes

That’s what I think verified means. “The members of the community flagged your post for -insert reason flagged- and it was removed”. That’s what I think it means by confirmed.

Ok, so you’d probably get an e-mail, which is nice at least. I’d hope so anyway, otherwise there’s a ton that I have no idea I got I’m sure.

True that, I’m at least glad that stuff doesn’t carry from the last forums though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, no email just for that. It comes through the notifications just like when someone gives you a like or quotes you. Only email I believe is when you get a vacation.

Don’t ask me how I know these things.

Hm ok, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a notification which is why I have no idea myself haha

It is only giving rise to more trolling and useless topics .even the non subscribers have started to camp out on forums .

Trust level three would be cool at some point. I’m happy with YouTube videos though. I can rage with them!

2 Likes