Trolls of Azeroth Roleplay Community!

With the newly added cross-realm Communities feature, Chief Zu'daba and I have put together a community that all Troll RPers can join! We have talked to other guilds about this and they seem to be on board as well. ^^
I really do think this new Communities feature will be a great addition to the WoW player-base as a whole, those who are inclined to remain guildless no longer have to be alone and those who are already in guilds can broaden their horizons more easily!~

So long as you behave, here's the invite to the Trolls of Azeroth community: worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/gzWVqfrrO?region=US&faction=Horde

As well as an invite to our Trolls of Azeroth Discord: discord.gg/SsTkhcBXeX

Guilds who have become involved: (Will update as more come!)
Blades of Zandalar (WrA)
GorWatha Warband (WrA)
Horde Expedition League (WrA)
Junbari Council (WrA)
The Lunalai (WrA)
Might of the Loa (ED)
Najin Tribe (WrA)
The Revantusk Tribe (WrA)
Shadowmaw Tribe (WrA)
Shadowtusk Clan (WrA)
SulTusk Tribe (WrA)
Thraze Rokh (MG)
Tribe Shadecrest (WrA)
Twin Stars Tribe (WrA)
The Volkar Legion (WrA)
Voodoo Expedition League (WrA)
Zandali Dominion (WrA)
Zuldazar Menagerie (WrA)

And I can't stress this enough, you don't need to join a guild to join this community! All you need is an enthusiasm for Trolls~
2 Likes
I'm very excited to see where the troll community can go from this sort of coordination. I love trolls more than any other race in the game, and I know a lot of you do too! Come on in and hang-out, make some events and come get da voodoo!

Perhaps we can even get Moonguard involved!
Stay away from the voodoo.
Shadowmaw been sayin for years now. Trolls be needin ta come togetha. Not like dat quashi yudo Zul want, but ratha wit wisdom an cunning. Best we all be watchin' eachotha's backs an workin toward da common ends.

OOC: I feel like this is the beginning of something very special and long overdue for Wyrmrest Accord's Troll community. Namely a place where multiple guilds and individuals can come together for mutually enjoyable RP. It's my hope that more folks will join us and give Troll role-playing a shot.

Trolls > All. There I said it. :-)
Giving this a bump because the Troll community needed this. Not sure if we already have a discord like most other race communities? Look forward to talking and RPing with fellow Trolls!
I misread the title and thought this was a drama thread.

(But I support your idea!)
07/19/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Sofila
I misread the title and thought this was a drama thread.

(But I support your idea!)

(Legitimately did the same)
Good luck on your recruitment for this friends!
Oh boy, count me in.
<3 welcome weaklings. to the rebirth of the zandalari empire!
I look forward to meeting and role playing with new friends of the community! :D Taz'dingo everyone!
Finally, it be da trolls' time ta shine!
This will be super nice for the small community that is troll rpers. I have seen so many small troll guilds (mostly on moom guard) spring up and then die :(.
Yes, yes and more yes!! I can't wait to join in!
I'm afraid of Trolls.
07/20/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Rijintro
I'm afraid of Trolls.

Only some of us bite~
Hey, you invited me to this last night when I logged on for the first time in years. Thanks! This sounds like a great thing to be a part of! It's good to be back in Azeroth.
We have a Discord now, I've put it up in the original post. c=
Everyone getting along great. Spread the word so we can keep getting more and more Trolls in the discord and in game community.
Was afraid to join at first but I’m really liking it so far! ~

Come get ya mojo!
Come an’ get da voodoo!
This be jus what i be lookin for. ma'be this one can find a friend to pal around with.