Tried coming back, too awful, quit an hour later

And farming 200 sheep in classic to get 15 course wool is the height of gaming?

That’s not a thing, my guy.

It is. If you’ve actually played any of these games you’d agree.

You figured out all of that in one hour? Lol.

Sounds like you came in already ready to hate it, so turned out that you did.

Shocked Pikachu Face.

2 Likes

you haven’t completed a covenant campaign, or set foot in any raid… and looking at your dungeon history, it wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if you purchased your runs.

what “grind”?
it rains from the sky now.

that gold funds the stuff that you’re complaining needs gold to do.

i’ve always enjoyed it, and now i’m enjoying it even more.
each to their own, i guess.

that’s one of the reasons a lot of people play games.

of course… that’s why they chose a random alt to post with.

1 Like

Its really not.
Fun is completely subjective. There is no way it can ever be deemed objective

2 Likes

If you played for an hour then you have no idea what kind of endgame WoW has. lol

You wouldn’t have known any of this if you played for an hour.

1 Like

You don’t know what objectivity is.

shadowlands is the most alt unfriendly expansion ever, once you do the main you will not feel like doing the alts. plus the fact this expansion was made for mythic plus and raiders exclusively unless you wanna farm old content which can sometimes one shot you due to level revamp.

1 Like

Literally has nothing to do with endgame. I completely ignore it.

You need two at most. I would imagine 30 minutes tops, unless it’s not the week for it in torghast yet.

I’ve never leveled a profession other than eng to 50 for brez. Just buy the stuff, it is very cheap.

Ly a waste of time.

Absolutely no reason to do anything there.

Agreed

30 minutes a week. It’s not that bad.

This is such a weird complaint. You literally just click a few missions each day. Jesus you’re entitled AF.

My advice to you is to attempt to reset your perspective.
Take mental inventory about what the game offered to you in the past and what made you love it then.

Search out the core of that thing, or list of things, and find the elements of it in the game today if you can.

If you can not, then the game is no longer for you, and that is regrettable, but at least it can help you have a healthier relationship with that fact.

I imagine for most though, they simply have what feels like an abusive relationship with the game, and deep down inside do not want to enjoy it.
Certainly, some one who could not derive more than 1 full hour of enjoyment from the game makes me think they would be in that boat right?

Like, I mean how was it possible to even interact with all these systems within that short of a time?

If you or anyone else has any questions regarding any of these bullet points, let me know.

I believe the secret to my enjoyment of this game over a very long period is understanding what is and isn’t important in the game to me, and I believe much of what is listed would be perfect examples of either side of that!

Right?! You just said legendaries were too expensive yet you had “millions of gold.”

You played 60 minutes. I guess that makes you an expert.

Some of your points are valid, but on whole you don’t make much sense.

Translation: the game is not what he wanted it to be. But he had to resub just to be sure, good thing he won’t be making the same mistake a third time!

2 Likes

You really didnt. I dont mean that in a mean way. Just if you didnt even make it an hour, your first instinct to quit was correct.

1 Like

No. Doing the same grinds over and over is what I dread.

Huh? So how did you get your gold last time? Surely you can’t expect to have the gold in 60 minutes?

It’s funny because this has been said about literally every single expansion, it’ll also be said about next expansion.

God yes. Even if you want the most basic quality of life improvement, the portal to Oribos, that’s 16k anima. Which you’ll be grinding out 35 to 105 anima at a time, if you don’t have any of the other features upgraded to get the extra anima.

Having to build each sanctum from scratch, with my alts not getting any benefit from the upgrades my main already made, just makes me not want to play alts. Flying helps, but first you have to GET flying.

2 Likes

Okie dokie.