Tried coming back, too awful, quit an hour later

Nah, that’s a lie. I never heard anyone say that until Legion lmao.

Then you started in Legion.

There is very little reason to play retail anymore. FFXIV and TBC are just much better options

Wrong again. Been here a while now :rofl:

What are you trying to say

Seriously? You have it one while hour?

I’ve never understood why the haters are so compelled to come to a game forum and announce they hate the game and are quitting.

Frankly, don’t care that you hate the game and are quitting. I come to these forums to discuss the game with fellow enthusiasts. Having to Wade through threads like this just makes it hard to find the interesting game related threads.

You don’t like it? Fine. Just leave. Posting about it is just noise.

Go find a photography forum and tell them you hate photography. Sounds kind of dumb right?

1 Like

You either aren’t telling the truth, you never spoke to any other players until Legion, you never visited the forum until Legion, or you started playing in Legion if you never heard anyone say an expansion was alt-unfriendly until Legion.

I don’t care which it was but it was one of them. lol

Sucks you feel that way. You’re not alone. But… there are other people who feel differently.

I’m sure it’s different for catch up, but…

For me, the anima grind is automatic. I just play, and suddenly I have all the anima I need.

Anytime a video game becomes a chore, it should be taken as a sign that your time with that video game is up. At least for a while.

I actually quite enjoy both the Maw and Torghast. Always have. I will say that the Maw is much better with the Jailer’s Eye in remission, and Torghast is better now it’s only 5 floors. But… to each their own.

I got gifted a game card, decided to use it to play the game. Big mistake, should have stored it for later use. Came to WoW, played for 2 days, got super bored, went classic, saw how the bot situation and boosters work there. Said fudge it, went and played some Crash Trilogy and actually had fun.
Moral of the story, if you aren’t into raiding or the current “go go go!” mentality of WoW, i don’t recommend anyone to play this game. Go out (if possible) or play one of many games out there that will bring some joy and fun in your life. Remember that gaming is for fun and not here to make you stressed.

1 Like

Ok, to answer your points:

1. The anima grind is daunting to start, but, as you say, optional. And it improves significantly once you get to Korthia. As in “grind” to “almost trivial”.
  2. Getting a char to 60 is a bit slow at times, but while some of the best items abilities are from a raid, not all of them are. I’ve got 5 level 60s and it can be a bit boring if you’ve done it before, but at least you know where everything is.
  3. Getting a profession (such as alchemy or enchanting) to where it can be useful is daunting. Getting it to level 4 so you can make your own legendaries? Yeah, that’s something most people who don’t have money to burn have just turned to the AH.

But buying Legendaries? The most expensive lvl 4 (ilvl 235) mail legendary on my server is 50k gold. Just want one so you can use your legendary power? Boneshatter Armguards at ilvl 190 are 50g. By the time you hit 60, you’ll be able to easily afford those.
5) WQs have always been chores since they were introduced. Sure, you can’t go in anymore and solve a match 3 puzzle for your bonus, but they’re not all that bad.
6) The mission table no longer screws you over if you don’t have a random follower without a random ability. Tanks and melee in front, healers and ranged in the back. If your health and power are higher than your enemy, you’ll probably win. What could be easier?
7) The Maw, well, it’s what we have. It gets a lot better once you get rid of the eye, and can ride down there. Which doesn’t take long once you get into 9.1.
8) I find Torghast to be interesting; the combination of powers gives you some fun results.

But, hey, if you don’t like it, you don’t like it. Clearly WoW isn’t the game for you. Perhaps you’d have more fun with, some other game where a little bit of money spent can skip the need to actually play.

1 Like

Old wow is gone, and it wasnt even that great of a game lol. Somehow though, this gen of devs have managed to make it worse.

Cool, bye.

if you went as far as deleting ALL of your characters, giving away MILLIONS of gold, and you still came back? you have a problem bro.

Depends on how you define casual.
Kaurmine’s type of casual = Heroic 5 mans are my end game, I collect stuff mostly from legacy content,
M+ :-1:
LFR/N/H/M raiding :-1:
Covenant storyline, heroic 5 mans, and old content runs
SL is great for me lol… besides Legion scaling :unamused:

:frowning: I hate that this is so true.

and the hardcore. they’re designing for what they want, not for what the players want

1 Like

You mean solo players in the dust

1 Like

You guys should just give up the endgame life and join Kaurmine in collector world :smiley: It’s nice here :man_dancing: The only thing you have to do is whatever you feel like doing :heart:

2 Likes