Tried coming back, too awful, quit an hour later

this is exactly why i have a 60 DK and 53 or 54 mage… i know what im in for and its just not fun or engaging what so ever… its just a boring grind for no real reason now…ion has ruined this game and should feel bad about it but then again before he became what he is now… rumor has it he use to be a mythic raider so it kinds explains why WoW has taken a nose dive an why he hates casuals id guess.

6 Likes

he hates alts too…i plan on having 1 60 and then not bothering on alts unless they speed up the leveling process for alts or something.

1 Like

Your smugness and patronizing attitude are another wonderful part of WoW I don’t miss. People like you who think being a sour little brat is charming keep people away.

15 Likes

Sorry to see you go OP. Hope you find a reason to come back.

Casual player here.
I love this patch.

Its the most fun ive had in the game since legion.

7 Likes

Considering many of your complaints are typical MMORPG mechanics, what exactly should they do?

3 Likes

Yikes, struck a nerve.

You won’t be missed.

1 Like

Looks at the forum characters level

You sure?

Im an EU player. The US forums are just more active and since my one sub grants me access to both…

Sylvanas did nothing wrong

2 Likes

I’m all for the grind when it’s worth it. When it feels rewarding. When it doesn’t make me feel like I’m being strung along.

Introducing more currency, more systems, more junk to wade through every single patch without giving you enough time to do it all is frustrating. Not fun.

As for Briselody who I can see typing, you’re on permanent ignore so don’t bother responding to me.

1 Like

More active?

That should tell you something about retail.

2 Likes

I think I see where you are coming from.

I agree that a freshly capped character would find all the stuff they need to do overwhelming.

I’m not a fan of borrowed power and prefer the days of hitting caps, doing dungeons, doing raids to gear up.

its honestly not that bad. if you jump into it, dont burn yourself out, and it gets done over time. thats just a typical mmo thing to do…grind. maybe you just dont like grindy games anymore?

1 Like

Laughs in our best devs are making mobile games

I fail to see how american forums having more active users than the europe forums has anything to do with retail

I have spent most of my downtime playing New World alpha grinding to max level to test out their stuff, playing the game that shall not be named on these forums, and putting hundreds of hours into The Last Spell and Rimworld.

I’m not against grinds if they make me feel like the time invested was worth it.

WoW used to do that. You cap out. You do what you need to do. You’re done. Play an alt, farm some herbs, work on achievements.

That’s all lost. You’re just stuck in a perpetual system/currency grind now. It’s sickening.

6 Likes

Well if we had to compare which audience is more gullible…

MMOs are grinds. It appears this isn’t for you. You should save your money next time.

But we will see you when you give Blizzard another $15 to try 9.2 for another hour.

I think this is the difference.

I noticed my enjoyment of WoW went downhill when games like Terraria and Fallout 4 got made. The existing gameplay loop of WoW is so old and the added systems don’t do anything to enhance it. I actually only played WoW so long because I could multibox it and find some odd, unique way of doing group content as one person. It was humorous and strategic enough to hold my interest in a game that just didn’t cut it anymore.

Now that multiboxing sucks in this game playing one character I ask myself how anyone can really enjoy this. It makes me think either most of them have never played other games or well, different strokes for different folks.

I do think other games are objectively more entertaining though.