Trial of Storms Stage 2

Still broken, no conduits.

1 Like

Still not working at least in Malā€™Ganis. Hopefully with the update in the morning it will be fine.

It made me so frustrated I had to log out :confused:

Yup still that way for me too. Weā€™re just standing here stuck on stage 2.

So you know, yesterday morning it worked on Zulā€™jin. No idea what happened to make it work. But it can definitely work sometimes.

not working right now on thrall

nevermind, just popped - just a long wait i guess

Wish those of you that can see the dang conduits would post a picture of what we are looking forā€¦as to today right now still canā€™t discharge my stacksā€¦

A52, still no dice. No conduits

A52 Has conduits but you canā€™t target them still.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen this event working ever. Was bugged on patch day and still bugged today.

Same issue. No conduits to power up. Stuck on phase 2.

1 Like

Still bugged on WrA, canā€™t get past stage 2.

1 Like

Still bugged on Ghostlands. There are lightning rods on Ghostlands but you canā€™t target them or expel your power.

2 Likes

25th March - Frostmourne - No conduits have spawned. HOW IS THIS STILL BUGGED!?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

It seems that WOW is an INDIE GAME THAT FOR SOME WEIRD REASON COST 15 DOLLARS MONTLHY.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see the conduits now but canā€™t target them or discharge to them now

1 Like

I just completed this. I didnā€™t see anything in the wall but it let us use the extra button and eventually we unlocked it.

Same, I see the conduits, but when you press the extra action button it says ā€œNo valid targetsā€.

3 Likes

The biggest problem in all of this is no response from Blizzard. This is typical. Pay to play for what? This is clearly an issue with no result or concern.

1 Like

Still broken, 5 days later. No conduits show up.

1 Like

broken on Thrall. Iā€™m currently trying to do it and conduits are doing nothing. Expel is not working. And im sitting at 20stacks spamming button. sigh

1 Like