Trial of Storms Stage 2

Up on Wildhammer right now and still bugged. No lightning rods in stage 2.

1 Like

Still bugged on AM too. Stage two and no conduits

1 Like

Update: still bugged on Thrall. No stacks past 20 and no conduits show up.

1 Like

Still bugged

1 Like

Still bugged.

1 Like

there were lightning rods but couldn’t interact with them :frowning:

Keep close to the rods, and keep pressing the extra action button. That’s how I made it work for everyone in the area.

Can’t even see the rods to click on

1 Like

I completed the event twice now but there’s still a bug present or an awful design that leads players to think there’s a bug.

Just encountered this “event”. Rods were visible, but clicking extra action button just said no valid targets. Very disappointing.

Broken still. All realms.

It worked immediately after posting this. Muradin/Nord. Got a 411 fire

I tried with 20 stacks, they are untargetable for most people.

Trying this on moonguard right now and it’s not working.

Cannot target the conduits.

Just tried this again, still bugged. Conduits are back to not spawning. Currently at 20 stacks, on Thrall.

EDIT: I just completed it on Thrall. It seems to have been fixed. Stones are showing up and you can overcharge them to complete stages.

Conduits not working on Stormrage. 20 people are sitting at 20 stacks, and we can’t progress.

2 Likes

No stones on Zuljin

1 Like

It’s not broken it’s just poorly designed

It takes FOREVER for the conduits to show up and another FOREVER for them to be targetable/channeled

There is zero feedback during the event but if you stick it out for like 10 minutes you should be able to complete it

IT’S NOT WORTH IT

4 Likes

Same on Thrall. I have never honestly seen this quest work. Always arrive at phase 2
 people gripe that the conduits are not up
 then trickle away.

1 Like