Trial of Storms Stage 2

There are no conduits to power up

32 Likes

Yep - we’re stuck on Stage 2 also

5 Likes

they added the conduits now, but we cant target them lol. did they even work on this before shipping?

21 Likes

Bump. Still no dice.

3 Likes

Bump in the night because is broken as faaaaaaawk duuude

5 Likes

Very annoying that stuff like this makes it through to live after being broken on the PTR also…

9 Likes

tell me about it brosephus

2 Likes

No conduits on MG realm so unable to complete. Just adding another +1 to the report.

6 Likes

There are four Lightning Rods on the rock wall, but they cannot be interacted with. The extra action button does nothing, no matter where you stand.
The event is unplayable.

8 Likes

Yep, still broken but at least lightning rods show up now.

3 Likes

Still broken D:

2 Likes

Yea…still broken :frowning:

2 Likes

looks like it was just fixed, at least on zul’jin. was finally able to progress past stage 2 and loot the chest.

2 Likes

Same problem. The “Expel Power” option does nothing even when landing directly on a supposed lightning conduit stating it needs to be charged.

1 Like

Still bugged, at least on Shadowsong-Borean Tundra. Sitting at the event with 17 stacks of the debuff and no conduits to zap.

1 Like

Another successful patch day.
Still bugged, no conduits to charge.

4 Likes

Still nothing to charge

1 Like

It works. It looked like we were going to have the same issue as this morning…stuck in stage 2. A rare popped up and I went to kill it. When I got back, the people that stayed behind were charging the conductors. In the time I was gone the conductors appeared.

So the solution is to sit there until a rare pops on the other side of the Forbidden Reach, then hope that when you return, the event is working?

:smile:

1 Like

Still bugged on Moon Guard sadly :frowning: . the conduits still don’t spawn.

1 Like