Trial of Storms Stage 2

Bugged on Bonechewer as of 10:55PM. Hope they fix it.

1 Like

Yeah bugged here too, of course.
Sometimes I wonder if Blizzard should do some testing before they release new content. On other hand, we have 10 players here trying to get to the next phase for 10 minutes now, that’s 100 minutes of play time which basically is cash for Blizz, why bother fixing stuff?

1 Like

Broken on Tichondrius too. Stuck on phase 2, cannot target lightning rods, extra action button does nothing.

Edit: after about 10 minutes of it not working, it became interactable for some people who were there. Not me tho. Luckily we were able to proceed and open the chest.

1 Like

Moon Guard, still broken.

1 Like

Zul’jin, still broken.

1 Like

Dalaran, still broken

1 Like

Still broken on Khaz’goroth

1 Like

Still broken on Frostmourne

1 Like

Broken on Proudmoore RIP

1 Like

Area-52 still broken. Can’t interact with the Lighting Rods to charge them.

2 Likes

Yeah still broken on Saurfang too.

1 Like

Same issue on Stormrage.

1 Like

bump. Doing this right now on Area 52, conduits exist but can’t be interracted with

2 Likes

Doing this on Dunemaul atm and can see the conductors but cannot interact with them

1 Like

The things I think are the Conduits appear to be on the sides of the mountains. They look much like some of the Climbing handholds that also tend to have targeting problems.

You need 5 stacks at least to be able to interact with the conduits.
Just farm the adds till you have 5 stacks then you and many others should power it up so it beams the orb on top of the chest and spawns the mini boss.

Can’t see where to discharge too a conduit at all…I have 20 stack charge too…its still broke

1 Like

Bump, today still not working, unable to target conduits.

1 Like

Just had this bug earlier today.

1 Like

you all are lying, Blizz would NEVER release a patch with bugs. you all are not doing it right, thats all.

JK, this is broke like the majority of the Blizzard Employees spirits.

3 Likes